Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has better stamina? Pacquiao or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has better stamina? Pacquiao or Mayweather?

I believe Pacquiao has the better stamina, throws strong heavy fast punches and doesn't gas... tell me what you think
    Pacquiao
    80.26%
    Mayweather
    19.74%

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
    I believe Pacquiao has the better stamina, throws strong heavy fast punches and doesn't gas... tell me what you think
    Pac slows down usually in the middle rounds. Floyd usually finishes the fight stronger than he started. Both are stamina beasts tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Pac slows down usually in the middle rounds. Floyd usually finishes the fight stronger than he started. Both are stamina beasts tho.
      Yeah Pac beasts early then catches his second wind... both have solid gas tanks though I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Pacquiao throws more punches and works more than Floyd and still doesnt gas.

The answer is Pacquiao.

Comment

Pac no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

The answer is Pacquiao.
            U make it seem what Floyd does doesn't take energy. The body motions, the leg work, all of that takes stamina and Floyd still finishes strong. U make it seem like the guy just stands still doing nothing.

Comment

I say Pacquiao has better stamina. I don't think Mayweather has to worry about stamina against slower opponents but faster ones may give him problems. Against Mosley, he looked like he was slowing down near the end of the fight.

Comment

pac. prime pac literally never stopped bouncing and moving. Trainers always teach young fighters to conserve energy by limiting unnecessary movements. Pac does all that unnecessary **** you can think of and still never tires. Especially in his FW and SFW days dude was a Tasmanian devil back then.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

The answer is Pacquiao.
                  Co signed......

Comment

Floyd

manny has been winded from bodyshots.

Floyd has taken some thumping shots yet finished the match stronger than he started it.

Comment

Working...
                    X