Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd must be hooking Ward up with a preliminary fight on one of his cards

Comment

• Ward's resume kind of sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Did Marquez weigh 135 for that fight? I must have missed that part of it.
        they agreed to fight at 144, JMM weighed in at 142(after his last fight being at 135lbs) and floyd didnt weigh in at the contractual agreed upon weight. you know the deal....quit playing stupid kid

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          they agreed to fight at 144, JMM weighed in at 142(after his last fight being at 135lbs) and floyd didnt weigh in at the contractual agreed upon weight. you know the deal....quit playing stupid kid
          If weighed in at 142 he wasn't a lightweight. What he weighed in his previous fight is irrelevant. Unless you want to claim he was a lightweight or jr welterweight when he fought welterweight Pacquiao too.

Comment

• Why can't the fans just choose who they want their ppv money go towards. Ppv option #1 split/ option #2 Floyd/ option 3 Manny.

Technology can can make this public and we can see the results live. Boxing has so much money but doesn't take advantage of what technology can bring. This old school infrastructure is keeping the sport behind.

Comment

• Andre makes good points. I can't think of a single fighter whose career can't be given criticism. Whether we are talking Manny, Floyd, Andre, Hopkins, Leonard, Ali, or Marciano. I am honestly tired of having a conversation about boxing with people outside this site and the discussion always goes to either Floyd or Manny, as if they are the very cornerstones upon which the sport rises and falls. Both hall of famers, both accomplished what noone else in their era accomplished, and both will be remembered in the sport until someone else comes along and surpasses their legacy.

Comment

Working...
              X