Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, Matthsse left these kids in need of a hero.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nahh people hate on danny because:

Herrera- Robbed Gift W in PR

Rod Salka- Do I even have to explain?

Peterson- Another gift W

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Hilarious how some of these bitter Morales and Matthysse fans, are trying to act like Peterson is from Argentina or Tiajuana. As IF, Peterson's LOSS is a somehow victory for their banished idols.

It does not get anymore desperate than this.

It's one thing if you are a REAL Peterson fan but 98% of these clowns are bitter Matthysse fans trying so hard win by proxy. Mind you, Peterson LOST.

No love for Peterson from these same clowns who all of a sudden, come out of the basement of shame in their Erik Morales Tshirts to claim Peterson.

I am surprised they have not tried to claim his name is really "Pedroson."
      Don't present an argument because you're insecure about Danny earning his "gift" moniker once again

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Don't present an argument because you're insecure about Danny earning his "gift" moniker once again
        I had Garcia winning 7-5. I gave Peterson NO points for the dancing and air jabs that he presented in the first 5 rounds of the fight.

My "argument" is the petty bias that causes bitter Morales fans to come out of the woodwork with strained attempts to lift their own spirits.

I am addressing the politics of the peasant quite clearly. If you struggle and english is not your first language, I will give you a pass doe.
        Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 04-12-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Nahh people hate on danny because:

Herrera- Robbed Gift W in PR

Rod Salka- Do I even have to explain?

Peterson- Another gift W
          In both Herrerra AND Peterson fight, Danny landed more power shots.

I guess the judges favor the harder shots over the jab fest.

Comment

Working...
          X