No announcement yet.

heavy bag/ speed bag combo gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy bag/ speed bag combo gym

Anybody have or use a heavy bag/ speed bag gym gym set? I'm looking into getting one for training at home, but just wondering how they are. here is a link to one.

http://store.titleboxing.com/title-p...-speedbag.html

wow! Good price too!

This is awesome, thanks for the link.

Comment

I got that same set-up without the heavy bag and speed bag for 100 dollars at sports authority. but it looks better than it really is. The speed bag platofrm is not very good, and there is not a lot of manevuarability around the heavy bag, too many bars to step over and only 3 quarters around. but if u go to gym already it is okay to have at home.

Comment

word at models they got one for like 129-149

Comment

No good. You could barely make use of body leverage and footwork to hit the bag with the stand underfoot....

Comment

blah for someone who has very little room, and cant hang a bag this is better then nothing.

Just put a 200 lbbag in it.

Comment

I only have a heavy bag. Everlast 100 pounds. I do want to get a speed bag though.

Comment

thanks for the replies, I'm going to check one out in person and maybe get one. Anyone know if there is a difference between the one above and this one from Everlast? http://store.titleboxing.com/title-e...bag-stand.html

Comment

trying to get some more feedback on the difference between the title boxing & Everlast units.

Comment

my cousin has the everlast set.. its ok.. makes tons of noise when u hit the heavy bag.. and the bag hangs low.. u have to crouch down to practice jabs.. its OK..

Comment

Working...
                    X