Clear All

it is true

Comment

Four words for Gift Garcia fans (*******):

1. Ashley
      2. Theophane
      3. Mauricio
      4. Herrera

Stay in your lane, little girls, or I'll call one of those hit-men up to school this b1tch Garcia, AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        He has 3 threads about the fight on the first page. He's turning into booty dew
        And you're turning into one of the most disgraceful shameful embarrassing posters ever in history. You support the beating of women, you support being a rude and mean uncontributing person, and you support seeing a #77 ranked lightweight move up two weight classes to get his head almost taken off. It wouldn't surprise me if you also support the apartheid in gaza and the genocide carried out by ISIS. I truly will pray that you find Jesus in your life and can live as a happy and functioning human being.

Comment

He has 3 threads about the fight on the first page. He's turning into booty dew
          So what my guy who said you can't put out 3 threads in one day what is that some sort of unspoken rule? I just watched these fights and I have a lot on my mind to talk about. And this is a boxing forum. Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            And you're turning into one of the most disgraceful shameful embarrassing posters ever in history. You support the beating of women, you support being a rude and mean uncontributing person, and you support seeing a #77 ranked lightweight move up two weight classes to get his head almost taken off. It wouldn't surprise me if you also support the apartheid in gaza and the genocide carried out by ISIS. I truly will pray that you find Jesus in your life and can live as a happy and functioning human being.
            Lol support the beating of women? What poster on this site ISNT rude lmao. And salka got his nice check. I'll take 100k to get knocked out anyday. Btw Jesus isn't real

Comment

Lol support the beating of women? What poster on this site ISNT rude lmao. And salka got his nice check. I'll take 100k to get knocked out anyday. Btw Jesus isn't real
              Going at someone's religion now because he told you like it is? Tk Tk Tk *clicks teeth* shame on you

Comment

Please find Jesus in your life. I know you're a good person deep down,but you need something or someone to peel off all those layers of filth and hate to reach that goodness. I wish nothing but peace happiness and goodness in your life. If you ever need to come to someone with any spiritual help at all my inbox is always open. Peace be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  Please find Jesus in your life. I know you're a good person deep down,but you need something or someone to peel off all those layers of filth and hate to reach that goodness. I wish nothing but peace happiness and goodness in your life. If you ever need to come to someone with any spiritual help at all my inbox is always open. Peace be with you.
                  Same to you bud

Comment

How many threads are you gonna make bud. It's not gonna make the matthyesse loss hurt any less
                    Lucas fans be sucking mad Herrera d1ck

Comment

Working...
                    X