Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan ducking Brook o e of the biggest/most obvious of this generation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
    Who is Khan to be calling any shots? Why does he think he is in a position of power? Khan might have fought some bigger names, but he lost to most of them.... Besides, this is a fight that would take place in the UK... this is a fight that could sell 80,000 at Wembley... how does Brook need to be a bigger name when you could sell out a football stadium with him?
    The simple fact is that is Khan beat Brook, it would be the best win of his career by far, plus he would make more money with Brook than he could make with anyone else right now.
    It literally makes 0 sense for him to turn this fight down.... but Khan clearly has low IQ and ego problems. He would rather get hard over being in a position of power created by his own delusions, than to actually prove he is the best British welterweight.
    You are making too much sense in this thread. Unfortunately, so called boxing fans don't care about sense or seeing the best fights. Sad, I know

Comment

It's been pretty bad, and people defending it is worse.

However, not much you can do. He doesn't want to lose to Brook so he won't fight him.

Comment

I can't even believe this Brook guy is benefiting from the Khan hate. He doesn't have to fight a guy that matches his skill. All he has to do is fight a guy who's been KO'd cold 3 times already and get rewarded huge paycheck. It's worse than fighting Gavin, Rios or Chaves. And they still love him.

I don't know why fans are rewarding jokes like Brook. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          No he said if Brook beat Porter and won the title he would fight him.
          I k now but since then Khan has fought big names kind oif and maybe khan feelks brook is taking the mick with what he's done since porter fight. There's no excuse for khan changing goalposts though.

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
          Who is Khan to be calling any shots? Why does he think he is in a position of power? Khan might have fought some bigger names, but he lost to most of them.... Besides, this is a fight that would take place in the UK... this is a fight that could sell 80,000 at Wembley... how does Brook need to be a bigger name when you could sell out a football stadium with him?
          The simple fact is that is Khan beat Brook, it would be the best win of his career by far, plus he would make more money with Brook than he could make with anyone else right now.
          It literally makes 0 sense for him to turn this fight down.... but Khan clearly has low IQ and ego problems. He would rather get hard over being in a position of power created by his own delusions, than to actually prove he is the best British welterweight.
          Yes as above I think khan is just noit happy with brook taking so many easy fights. It could be as petty reason as that

Comment

In my opinion Khan is afraid to fight Brook. I know he is now supposed to have huge balls and be this fearless fighter who fought the bigger and better Canelo. I still think he is afraid to fight Brook because actions speak louder than words. Just yesterday Khan said he will fight 3 or 4 more times and then retire. He said he will absolutely not fight Brook, no way, no how. His stated reason for not fighting him is that he doesn't like him. If he doesn't like him then why wouldn't he want to beat the hell out of him?????? Why wouldn't he want to humiliate him and take his title and show the world who is the best welterweight in the UK????? Brook has been calling out Khan loud and clear for the last 6 years. Brook is by far Khan's best paying option and if Khan wins he is a champion again and the king of England. So why won't he fight Brook? In my opinion he doesn't have confidence he will win the fight. Khan isn't under any obligation to fight Brook so he isn't ducking him but he sure is avoiding him. Before Khan fought Canelo he had 5 fights in a bit less than 4 years and only his fight with Alexander was a fight against a decent opponent. The other 4 fights were cherry picks and even Alexander is a light puncher. So why pretend Khan is this fearless warrior who only fights the best possible opponents every time out? After all Khan was paid about 13 million bucks to take a risk with Canelo and he had the excuse of being smaller if he lost. He is using that excuse now by falsely claiming he weighed 162 to Canelo's 180. He would have no such excuse if he lost to Brook.

Comment

Yes khan has used every excuse to I don't want to give him a payday.

Bottom line is he don't want it....short of begging not a lot anyone can do

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Khan would be finished if he loses to a Brit, if it's proven you're not even the best WW in Britain what are you on the world stage?
                That's exactly why he won't do it. He doesn't wanna be the after thought of British boxing by losing to kell

Comment

Brook is the luckiest boxer of all time.

12 YEARS A PRO, 36 FIGHTS, 35 BUMS, 1 NOTABLE WIN ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS FOR A TITLE (CLINCH FEST) and he has an army of die hard BrookTurds, UNBELIEVABLE, they should do a scientific study on wtf Brook puts in your guys water honestly.

**** Brook that kunnty chav beggar, let him count his pennies in Sheffield the scab.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    I can't even believe this Brook guy is benefiting from the Khan hate. He doesn't have to fight a guy that matches his skill. All he has to do is fight a guy who's been KO'd cold 3 times already and get rewarded huge paycheck. It's worse than fighting Gavin, Rios or Chaves. And they still love him.

Let me guess. You are a big Khan fan and you don't like Brook so it's hard for you to be fair to him. Brook clearly won't be fight Khan next because Khan refuses to fight him. I promise you Brook will fight somebody very good in his next fight. If he doesn't then by all means go ahead and trash him. Please wait until his opponent is announced.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                      Brook is the luckiest boxer of all time.

12 YEARS A PRO, 36 FIGHTS, 35 BUMS, 1 NOTABLE WIN ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS FOR A TITLE (CLINCH FEST) and he has an army of die hard BrookTurds, UNBELIEVABLE, they should do a scientific study on wtf Brook puts in your guys water honestly.

**** Brook that kunnty chav beggar, let him count his pennies in Sheffield the scab.
                      He came to America and beat a good champion so that isn't luck. Yes he did a lot of clinching. Clinching, pushing and running are things Khan does lots of. When it comes to hate for Brook you must be the world champion Brook hater. I'd say Brook will be winning fights and making good money years after king Khan has retired. I think he well be remembered by most as a better fighter than Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X