No announcement yet.

Lara Vs Trout / Pascal Vs Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara Vs Trout / Pascal Vs Bute

These are 2 upcoming fights i'm looking forward to. Quite evenly matched aswell IMO.

Any interest? and how do you seen the fights going?
    Lara
    38.71%
    Trout
    14.52%
    Pascal
    37.10%
    Bute
    9.68%

The poll is expired.

I think Lara and Pascal both win

Comment

Lara will show why Floyd vs Canelo for the new lineal championship was a joke.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-27-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I picked Lara cause I think he could beat the ginger where trout lost. I picked Pascal cause Bute's chin is too much of a liability

Comment

I'm excited about both of these match ups. I think Lara wins a tough close fight. It's a must win for both of them. In the second matchup, I'm leaning towards Pascal. I don't have much faith in Bute right now. Pascal should be able to hurt him and stop him late.

Comment

Pascal by decapitation hopefully. And I'm backing Lara over Trout despite Lara being so damn sloppy at times

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
              These are 2 upcoming fights i'm looking forward to. Quite evenly matched aswell IMO.

Any interest? and how do you seen the fights going?
              Are these fights a 100% confirmed? I reckon Trout out points Lara and Pascal beats Bute, wide UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Pascal is not a very hard puncher, just because he has muscular doesn't mean he punches hard (see: Findley). He actually only has 5 knockouts in his last 17 fights... Bute's china chin might make Pascal look like a P4P puncher though. Pascal is also a pretty limited fighter, I wouldn't be surprised if Bute boxed him to a UD. I've still got Pascal in this one but we'll see...

Lara should beat Trout, he's the better fighter in just about every department (w/the exception of size). Trout will probably bring a 5-7 pound advantage and a good wrkrate, but Lara should be able to outbox him using his superior speed (hand and feet) and educated movement.

Comment

I picked Pascal because I do believe Bute is overhyped and has a questionable chin. I also picked Froch to beat Bute.

I'm really not sure about this Lara-Trout fight. I think it's going to be a great fight that could go either way. I knew Lara would be the favorite but it seems like virtually NOBODY is picking Trout.

Comment

I think Lara over Trout, but Bute - Pascal I'm really not sure. Pascals only really big win was Dawson who's subsequently been seen to be somewhat flawed. OTOH Bute has also shown significant vulnerabilities but mainly to power which Pascal hasn't really shown all that much of.

Obviously both are accomplished fighters but I just don't really know how this one will go.

I guess if I had to pick it'd probably be Pascal, mainly cos I'm just not confident about Butes ability to hold up mentally under pressure despite believing Bute to be the technically better boxer.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-27-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X