Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't think of any current fighter that hasn't fought dirty, someone prove me wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't think of any current fighter that hasn't fought dirty, someone prove me wrong

From Pac hitting Marquez when he was kneeling on the ground, and Wlad constantly leaning on opponents, to Floyd's elbows. Everyone fights dirty.

Someone please tell me one current fighter that hasn't fought dirty.

Someone prove me wrong.

Since when did a sport that involved hitting someone in the face become super clean.

marquez dont fight dirty

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      marquez dont fight dirty
      Sure I've seen him do a few dirty things, going to double check

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
        Sure I've seen him do a few dirty things, going to double check
        let me know the fights,And i'll check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          let me know the fights,And i'll check them out.
          cool will do, looking now

Comment

Mayweather's quite a dirty fighter to be honest.

It's a fight at the end of the day. Very rarely are there fighters who don't fight dirty for an advantage. And why not?

Roberto Duran, Muhammad Ali, Sandy Saddler many many ATG's that are incredibley dirty fighters.

I guess that Mayweather is one of them.

Comment

I don't think thats the problem with floyd sure all fighters at "one time" or "another" fighter dirty to get the edge over their opponet.

I belive as others that floyd has needed that edge against most of his recent opponets to be able to beat them or get the fight under his control, example; his fights against Hatton, Marquez and Mosley. I sure thier is more but you can see many elbows, holding and leaning in these fights. Which have not been the staple of a floyd win or has he been doing this all along in his career and we are just noticing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                From Pac hitting Marquez when he was kneeling on the ground, and Wlad constantly leaning on opponents, to Floyd's elbows. Everyone fights dirty.

Someone please tell me one current fighter that hasn't fought dirty.

Someone prove me wrong.

Since when did a sport that involved hitting someone in the face become super clean.
                cmon man Pac dont fight dirty. It was the heat of the battle and with such swift hands its barely a quarter of a second.

And even if it was dirty, he doesnt plan his gameplan around doing stuff like that.

An elbow to the face does.

Comment

Everyone's done some dirty *****, as long as its not a habit, alls fair. Its fighting ffs.

Comment

Does Donaire fight dirty?

Comment

Working...
                    X