Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Briggs in Confrontation: Holyfield Steps In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Briggs is a bad joke. Boxrec has him ranked as the 47th best heavyweight in the world and that means over 40 heavyweights deserve a title shot more than Briggs. Briggs is set to fight a heavyweight ranked 268th in the world. Here is how it works, Briggs. Beat a heavyweight ranked in the world's top 10 and you might earn a title shot. Keep fighting heavyweights ranked in the 200s or 300s and no title shot for you. Go fight James Toney so both of you freeloaders can have a good payday.

Comment

Briggs is annoying time to send him to a mental hospital

Comment

Wlad's been ducking for far too long.

#LetsGoChamp

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            Now I'm more convinced than ever that this is a work. All staged. Faker than WWE, who at least don't try to portray their business as real. The beginning, the end... It's like a director is rolling film somewhere in the back. Cameras on, Briggs steps in on cue. Cameras about to go off, Wladimir suddenly eases up.

If all this was real, he would simply say to Briggs "Beat someone in the top 10 and then we'll talk"... but he won't, because they're already in business together for a total farce of fight. Fake fake fake. Maybe Wladimir feels guilty for all that money Briggs supposedly lost from the Vitali fight.

And they keep calling Mayweather-Pacquiao a scam?!
            it maybe staged on briggs part but wlad sure as hellz wouldnt be in on it. why would he waste his time on an old shot fighter that was nearly killed by his brother and has a very tough challenge ahead of him soon. makes no sense

Comment

More Briggs Spam

Comment

Briggs should go fight Joseph Parker.

Fu*k outta here, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Think I'm going to use that next time I get hit up by a pan handler asking for shit.

Hey young blood, you got some chang....

DON'T DO THAT CHAMP! DON'T DO THAT CHAMP! DON'T DO THAT CHAMP!
                  That Mustang in your sig looks awesome! Thats the new Shelby GT350R right?

Comment

I'm really tired of Briggs act. It's not funny or appealing to me and the attention he gets for acting like a jackass only encourages him to keep doing it.

There was nothing special about him when he young which makes this even more annoying.

Comment

Lets go champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X