No announcement yet.

Banshee(Spoilers warning)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I am running a few days late on episodes(dvr) so I stay out of this thread until I see the latest show. It was great but still building up to something better!

Glad they got Job back! He is a great character.
    yeah same here, after all that torturing he still has a sense of humor

I like the respect that Bunker shows Hood, I guess he owes him that much but on the other hand he fcuking the shit out of his brothers wife

I'm sure Proctor killed his niece or has something to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      yeah same here, after all that torturing he still has a sense of humor

I like the respect that Bunker shows Hood, I guess he owes him that much but on the other hand he fcuking the shit out of his brothers wife

I'm sure Proctor killed his niece or has something to do with it
      I thought Proctor did it too but when he let that girl that was stealing go, I wondered.

Bunker seems to be a pretty good guy aside from that affair. Good people have a low survival rate on this show.

Comment

Hey TBear why don't you petition to the other mods to allow for "spoiler" tags like other forums have. That way people can just cover important spoilers with tags? It's as simple as "mention" tags.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Hey TBear why don't you petition to the other mods to allow for "spoiler" tags like other forums have. That way people can just cover important spoilers with tags? It's as simple as "mention" tags.
          It is a good idea with this being a boxing forum but it might easier to just change the thread title like I did on this one because people would forget to use it. I am a day or two late myself on shows. I just avoid the thread until I see it. I know it is harder when you are a season or two behind.

Comment

episode 4

damn! this episode was full of things

-crack head FBI agent you know Hood gonna fcuk

-brotherhood guy out of jail that they don't look too happy to see

-devil worshipers cutting heart out of that pretty girl

crazy shit!

one thing about Carrie tho, I've never been a fan of women heroes type of shit, you know beating up 5 guys, blowing up shit and stuff like that but I must say I do enjoy watching her doing her thing on the show and that flame thrower she had badass piece of equipment

looking forward to next week!
            Last edited by -jose-; 04-23-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Episode 5 was an improvement from episode 4, which was kind of dull. I really wish they don't waste any episodes because it's only 8 episodes, so now there's 3 left. But this episode at least had an interesting second half and definitely a great finish to it.

Comment

Looks like the last two are gonna be where the **** goes down...hopefully. Still whatever with this serial killer plot in particular since it did end up being a random new mfer. So far this has been my least favorite season. Hood vs Burton in the last episode to save this season please.

Comment

Looks like it's getting back to the shoot them up atmosphere! Surprised Proctor wasted a gang on attacking the girl when he has a war with the Nazis coming up.

Comment

So only one ep left. Hope it goes out with a bang.

This season has been OK. A bit too much of a change from what the show has always been, but still solid. I was hoping this season would basically be Hood and Proctor going at it and other main characters getting involved/killed along the way.

For something that built up for 7 episodes, the serial killer story ending felt flat. The good guys break out of handcuffs and then shoot the bad guy in the head with him putting up no fight. Then Proctor arrives and is happy with that resolution, even though I figured he'd be pissed he didn't get to torture the guy or whatever.

Comment

I've been seeing a lot of people hinting at the serial killer being responsible for the Amish 'hoors death was misdirection & that it really was Burton who did it to protect Procter & covered it up with making it look like the serial killer did it cuz everything seems too clean. I think theres a solid chance of that being correct in the last episode cuz I can't see how this goes out with a bang without that or something like that coming to light.

Comment

Working...
                      X