No announcement yet.

why does Marquez get a pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Martinez gets more of a pass than Marquez does.
    I see martinez getting a lot of criticism for his opponents. People saying he's ducking pirog (unproven) or even ducking GGG (even though he just popped on the scene for most people) . But I havent heard of much of anyone saying Marquez is ducking anyone even though he has a belt and should fight a soild contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      I see martinez getting a lot of criticism for his opponents. People saying he's ducking pirog (unproven) or even ducking GGG (even though he just popped on the scene for most people) . But I havent heard of much of anyone saying Marquez is ducking anyone even though he has a belt and should fight a soild contender.
      The few times those threads are made, they are followed by 5 to 10 pages of people defending Martinez like he's their father. When Marquez gets called out, which is just as often, those threads are split between those that criticize Marquez and those who defend him.

When Marquez fought Likar Ramos, very few defended it other than to say he was tuning up for Pacquiao. People still try and convince others that Darren Barker was legit for Martinez because he was undefeated.

Comment

only reason marquez is still around is to fight pacquiao....reason why he took the risk of hiring ped guru heredia in order to be able to beat pacquiao. he got his win, but another big money fight against pacquiao is too hard to pass up especially now he knows that heredia has given him the monster power at 39 to knock out anyone at 147...however i think marquez only uses heredia for pacquiao because his services for helping athletes is probably pretty expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The few times those threads are made, they are followed by 5 to 10 pages of people defending Martinez like he's their father. When Marquez gets called out, which is just as often, those threads are split between those that criticize Marquez and those who defend him.

When Marquez fought Likar Ramos, very few defended it other than to say he was tuning up for Pacquiao. People still try and convince others that Darren Barker was legit for Martinez because he was undefeated.
          darren barker was a legit win for martinez, i mean he was undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Why does God get a pass in the Bible for committing genocide?

Same thing here really.

You don't argue against The Almighty.
            LMAO

Comment

Because Marquez does what the **** he wants. He's an ATG. What's it matter? As long as I get to see him fight, I'm good.

Comment

He's been doing this for a while, ftr.

Comment

Marquez has always done what ever he wants like him or not he doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    virtually all of the ATG's took tune ups.

it's only recently that whining b#tchmade f#ggots have had a forum to complain about it.

pernell whitaker, a very recent bonafide great, took a grip of tune ups when he jumped to WW. that's honestly the way it shoudl be done.

my only issue is that one of the tune ups was ppv. i got that b#tch on a river. if you are taking a tune up it shouldn't cost money for us to watch.
                    Whitaker fought four times a year. JMM fights twice a year. Huge difference.

Comment

its getting sad already i really am starting to think marquez is a money hungry cowar

Comment

Working...
                      X