Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Ward tonight. I think Froch's chances just got better...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree,Froch is much bigger then Ward and I also think his jab will be a big problem for Ward..

Comment

Froch has fought 3 of his last 4 fights away from his hometown, Wards last 3 have all been in Oakland.

Its time for Froch to get rewarded for his bravery away from home.

Ward/Froch in the UK with Arthur Mecante Jr as the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        Froch has fought 3 of his last 4 fights away from his hometown, Wards last 3 have all been in Oakland.

Its time for Froch to get rewarded for his bravery away from home.

Ward/Froch in the UK with Arthur Mecante Jr as the referee.
        F**k it, both guys like to play rough, they should just do it with no referee. Just a f**kin' free for all, lmao

Comment

Froch has a difficult style and he's shown that he can box when he needs to and also out-tough guys in wars when he needs to. But I think Ward is a bit too good and a bit too well-rounded. Froch is not too good on the inside and I think Ward will likely look to take the fight there and win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Froch lacks an inside game, he sure as hell can not out box SOG.
            He doesn't need a f**kin' inside game. Hittin' n' holdin' doesn't equal to having an inside game. You're insulting the great inside fighters like McCallum, Chavez when you say that.

And anyway, I'd love for Andrea to pull that rough stuff against a guy like Froch, who can get rougher than him.

Comment

I think Ward's speed will be the difference, but Froch keeps on surprising fans all the time so you never know. I still see Ward as the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                There is no way in hell Froch is going to fight Ward in Oakland. I don't see that happening.
                you know thats not gonna happen

Comment

Lol Ward beats the whole 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
                    He doesn't need a f**kin' inside game. Hittin' n' holdin' doesn't equal to having an inside game. You're insulting the great inside fighters like McCallum, Chavez. please, bro.

And anyway, I'd love for Andrea to pull that rough stuff against a guy like Froch, who can get rougher than him.
                    You seriously underestimate Wards body strength. Kessler could not back him up on out muscle him inside and got torn up on the outside. Ward does not have weak legs like direll who I think beat karl.

Comment

Imo frochs weakness is speed. Taylor was way ahead, direll should have won, and when pascal was not brawling he looked amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X