Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of Robert Garcia's stable fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they have prefight excuse preps i can already see it" listen no way in heck we gonna loose but just in case your pinky been hurting for 4 years and your sister got gonorrea so you been distracted"

Comment

Originally posted by boxingreporter View Post
      Just come back and visit this post 50 years from now when mexico produces the likes of floyd, whitaker, or at the very least a broner. See you around. Go brush up on the best to come out of mexico cause you wont see one in the #1 p4p list for a while. Lmao
      Let the Margarito fans have their fun man... they're a case of downs. We can't really take them too seriously lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        I think they have prefight excuse preps i can already see it" listen no way in heck we gonna loose but just in case your pinky been hurting for 4 years and your sister got gonorrea so you been distracted"

That gif is priceless! Kim was scouting from miles away...lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          What do ya mean? Does Robert train Donaire now? I just didn't know he went back to him. He does complain a lot for getting whooped up on though....is this a race thread or something?

After reading a few posts....I see I've entered a war zone of sorts, lol
          I see now...what you mean lol. Well Robert was supposed to have given Donaire "strategical" advise, we saw how that worked out. Race? It's just another nsb thread, open discussion is welcomed.

Comment

I hear Rigo's son whines more

it's a shame his midget father won't be able to see for a very very long time

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post

I keep hearing that Canelo might get sued for every penny by Archie Solis.

Suing is the easy way, Archie should settle this in the ring and go up a few weight classes. Surely Canelo won't have a problem with this.

Comment

all his son has is a poster of his midget father lol

Comment

all his son has is a poster of his midget father lol

I honestly find it pathetic you have took Donaires loss so badly you're continually saying such foul stuff in regards to his parenting skills.

Hes out working his ass off day in, day out & putting his life on the line to help provide for his family in which he clearly loves dearly. His son has a father he can be very proud of. What have you ever achieved in life?

Absolute classless poster.

If you ever have children or ever grow up you might realise that sometimes a man has to go abroad/travel to work in order to provide a better life for his family. It takes a real man to do something like that.

& save your smart ar5ed reply as you're on my ignore list and I won't be taking you off ignore to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I honestly find it pathetic you have took Donaires loss so badly you're continually saying such foul stuff in regards to his parenting skills.

Hes out working his ass off day in, day out & putting his life on the line to help provide for his family in which he clearly loves dearly. His son has a father he can be very proud of. What have you ever achieved in life?

Absolute classless poster.

If you ever have children or ever grow up you might realise that sometimes a man has to go abroad/travel to work in order to provide a better life for his family. It takes a real man to do something like that.

& save your smart ar5ed reply as you're on my ignore list and I won't be taking you off ignore to read it.
                    I agree wholeheartedly with this post... The bold is an amazing question..

Comment

Excuse his manners. The only parental skills this guy has ever seen was when rigo schooled his boy donaire! Whose your daddy now! Dont worry your rigo poster is on its way too hater!
                      Last edited by boxingreporter; 04-20-2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X