No announcement yet.

Russia and troops to Ukraine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Random question, if Crimea wants to be part of Russia...why don't the rest of the Ukraine agree to it?
    It's part of Ukraine that's why. If the Russian Slav people in the area want to be apart of Russia, then go move to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      If Hawaii wanted to be a part of Tonga, do you think the U.S. would agree to it?
      If the Hawaiian people spoke Tongan and democratically voted to be part of Tonga...then yes.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      It's part of Ukraine that's why. If the Russian Slav people in the area want to be apart of Russia, then go move to Russia.
      Scotland is part of the UK, if they want to leave, they can go do it via the ballot box.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 03-01-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        If the Hawaiian people spoke Tongan and democratically voted to be part of Tonga...then yes.

Scotland is part of the UK, if they want to leave, they can go do it via the ballot box.
        Should part of London be allowed to leave England because a large number of Muslims in the area vote for it?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Should part of London be allowed to leave England because a large number of Muslims in the area vote for it?
          If you're going to make an analogy, make a analogous one. London is a city in the heart of England, the equivalent in the Ukraine would be Kiev. Crimea is more akin to Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and is already semi-autonomous.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Can russia really invade ukraine?The germans not gonna do anything
            about it?
            To paraphrase Stalin's comment on the Pope...how many tank divisions do the Germans have?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              Crimea has a much larger Russian and Tartar population than Ukrainian population.

Also, there are more ethnic Russians in parts of Eastern Ukraine than there are Ukrainians.

There should be votes in those regions, let the people decide what country they want to be part of.
              The Muslim Tatars and Russians were moved into Ukraine after Stalin forcefully removed native Ukrainians out of the Crimea ...that's the only reason why native Ukrainians are not a majority in Crimea.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                Now Vitali Klitschko is calling general mobilization of Ukrainians to fight the Russians.

I'm ashamed of having been a Vitali supporter for the past 15 years.

The power-hungry fool is going to cause thousands of unnecessary deaths of Ukrainians and Russians.
                Holy smokes.

Vitali will be playing the part of Russia, Shannon Briggs the part of Ukraine.

Comment

the bear is on the move

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                    Russia could invade all of Eastern Europe if they want to. All Obama's going to do is make empty threats.

I was no fan of GW Bush, but at least with him in office, we were feared.
                    If by feared you mean hated yes? Like roid heads at the gym who think everyone is "afraid" of their buffness but actually just roll their eyes laughing at them

Comment

Originally posted by Armed Convict View Post
                      If by feared you mean hated yes? Like roid heads at the gym who think everyone is "afraid" of their buffness but actually just roll their eyes laughing at them
                      Not sure where you were during Bush's presidency, but Bush and Putin got along famously.

Comment

Working...
                      X