Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you be considered an ATG when these are your 10 best wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with trying to get people to say vitali is an atg? Why isn't saying 'yeah he's not bad one of the best in recent years' good enough for you?
    If you bothered to read my posts in the thread, you'd know that it's not what I'm saying. I want a defintion of an ATG or else it's not possible to answer the OP. I asked the question as early as post 6 and it took 350 posts before one was given.

If people voting that Vitali is an ATG has a cut off at 50 then it's perfectly reasonable and thats why all the ridicule is so hypocritical.
    I mean what's going on with that? No doubt you will either not answer or simply reply with a question as is usual for you. But how about just answering something for once?

What win on Vitali's record makes him indisputably an ATG? Come on just name one win that we can point to and 'say yeah you know what he's an atg'. If you can't do that or just answer this with another question, just give up because you aren't going to win the debate by answering questions with questions and talking about him being dominant against bums.
    It's not about one win, but body of work and dominance. It's not like this era is great it's more like the era of Holmes, Louis etc.

Others, like Lewis, have losses that prevents them from getting the ATG tag in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      Welcome to Planet Klit, where -

- a Klitschko loss to a MW is really a superlative win! and -

- where Klit can get another fighter to reverse the loss for him while he hides.
      what was their to reverse lol.it was a beatdown.a rematch doesnt reverse the 1st result lol

Comment

• Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
        what do you mean the other guy lol. either guy could be the other guy.ali struggled with norton,foreman didnt.so just because somebody had difficulty with somebody else that doesnt give them some elevated position
        Both guys watch film though. The answer is because they were great fighters themselves. Anyone with any knowledge knows this.

Comment

what was their to reverse lol.it was a beatdown.a rematch doesnt reverse the 1st result lol
          Yeah, a tko loss!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Yeah, a tko loss!
            a loss is a loss lol.it doesnt change what happened in the fight.what would their have been to prove in a rematch?that he could he could make it to the 12th rnd without injury lol.fight was boring,byrd got whooped.end of story

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Both guys watch film though. The answer is because they were great fighters themselves. Anyone with any knowledge knows this.
              so because they were both great fighters,thats why norton dominated ali?.ive heard it all now

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                If you bothered to read my posts in the thread, you'd know that it's not what I'm saying. I want a defintion of an ATG or else it's not possible to answer the OP. I asked the question as early as post 6 and it took 350 posts before one was given.

If people voting that Vitali is an ATG has a cut off at 50 then it's perfectly reasonable and thats why all the ridicule is so hypocritical.

It's not about one win, but body of work and dominance. It's not like this era is great it's more like the era of Holmes, Louis etc.

Others, like Lewis, have losses that prevents them from getting the ATG tag in my book.
                wait a minute ... what?????

Comment

so because they were both great fighters,thats why norton dominated ali?.ive heard it all now
                  By saying Norton "dominated Ali" lets me know t you haven't watched their fights. Thanks for playing though!

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    all I gotta do is reply with this now, thx -

excellent Tyson fury self punch there.
                    Sig dat **** :cool9:

Comment

id definitely take vits over marciano,who arguably has the weakest resume of any hw atg,you could easily make case against holmes as well,who's best win is ray mercer
                      Lol, Marciano beat 2 ATG's and was undefeated. Impossible to rank Vittles ahead of him based on resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X