No announcement yet.

Trivia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    Put people on ignore and lie about it????

You have now climbed onto my prick and are trying to grasp a shred of credibility, after your post accusing me of lying and having no proof now looks ridiculous..

Please refrain from constantly telling me to Stop. stop doing this, stop saying that.. You are not my Daddy!

What you need to understand about me personally is that due to physical problems, i write how i speak. I may come across as being a bit of a know-all or whatever, but i can assure you that is the only way possible for me to converse on this site. If it was possible for me to put my opinions over like some of the excellent posters do on the forum like BKM and Sugarj, then i most certainly would do, however it is not possible. But i most definitely try.

As for me putting posters on ignore, well that is my prerogative. It is advised by moderators to use that particular feature available, so as to avoid flame wars on the forum.. I have put 2 members on `ignore`i need not spell out their handles because members know just who they are. As for yourself, well i find you contribute nothing to any debates, i find you to be a very annoying member who starts arguments for the sake of doing so.. You are walking on thin ice with me and the next time you reply to a post of mine with verbal diarrhea, i will have no option but to shoot you onto `ignore`..
    You really think that is a threat? Like I could care less? Talk how you want just don't attack people is all.

Comment

Working...
    X