No announcement yet.

Golovkin top of UK public P4P list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    its not too far from me at all but i missed out on tickets! forgot what time they went on sale Im hoping to see a lot more live boxing next year as i move closer to london.
    There a few tickets left yet.. maybe too expensive but they are http://www.stubhub.com/matchroom-box...sort=price+asc

Comment

I'd personally have Kovalev no. 1 but GGG is definitely top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        There a few tickets left yet.. maybe too expensive but they are http://www.stubhub.com/matchroom-box...sort=price+asc
        cheers man, will have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I'd personally have Kovalev no. 1 but GGG is definitely top 3.
          yeah, i would probably have kovalev as number 1 overall based on his achievements. But i rate golovkin more highly talent wise.

Comment

yeah, i would probably have kovalev as number 1 overall based on his achievements. But i rate golovkin more highly talent wise.
            Talent is difficult to gauge at this level but in terms of skill set, I'd rate GGG higher too but Kovalev has beaten the better opponents. Having said that, GGG has faced the best available opponents and done away with them with ease, so no complaints from me until he actually turns around and says he won't fight a top middleweight.

Comment

Sky sports UK have released a new interactive P4P list which they are pushing, and golovkin is number one. Why do so called 'casual' fans rate golovkin so highly, yet the haters on here feel his record is terrible? Does this disprove the people on this forum who say golovkin will never get any recognition unless he goes up in weight? Discuss...
              Casual fans think Mike Tyson is the 2nd greatest heavyweight of all time when he's not even top 10

Comment

As long as he keeps knocking everybody out he can remain at 160 forever and get lots of attention. He is by far the most talked about boxer on this board by his haters and his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Not bad really. Some of the floor sections have $300 tickets. Id pay that.

Comment

Sky sports UK have released a new interactive P4P list which they are pushing, and golovkin is number one. Why do so called 'casual' fans rate golovkin so highly, yet the haters on here feel his record is terrible? Does this disprove the people on this forum who say golovkin will never get any recognition unless he goes up in weight? Discuss...
                    A bit of common sense and you'd have figured out why. Is any of the other fighters getting a fraction of the publicity from Sky that Golovkin is? BTW you can't vote who you think is #1 only give them a green arrow or red one.

Comment

That list is an abomination.

Comment

Working...
                      X