Lucas"NO Mas"Mattysee=what happens when you overhype fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yo..the Matthysse hype at it's peak was unreal. I remember it like yesterday. He beat the ATG most avoided Ajose and then was crowned king of the world after knocking out Mike Dallas Jr. Then he KO'd Peterson... Ok good win...he's a legit contender. Respect.

But NSB went full ****** for like months. Matthysse was untouchable and unbeatable.

That's the truth whether people want to hear it now or not.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Maybe Broner will be nice enough to let him come over and hold some of his title belts
      Broner could also teach him how to roll on the floor like a hoe.

Comment

i understand larryxxx, he can finally take a break after that embarrassing thread that he wanna forget. now he is back on the bandwagon, maybe Frank Ducketts comes back too, who knows

Comment

This is a stupid thread from a guy who is usually fairly intelligent in his posting.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            I have much more respect for someone who quit because they felt they could no longer continue then for someone to pull a punk move like Broner did with Marcos. That ***** was disgraceful.

Comment

didn't you hype broner and call him the next fighter of the decade because your silly ass is fooled by number of belts won while you ignore who he won them from(nobodies)

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                Postol won by stoppage. What more can you ask for?
                Klitschko has like 50+ knockouts outta 60 something fights and he's one of the most boring fighters I've ever seen. Postol is gonna be his successor. I know what in saying might a bit sound crazy cuz Postol won by knockout..... The KO punch was cool but the fight up to that point was bad. Got a lil better late when Postol stopped holding as much as he did earlier but he was still clinching consistently. Bad fight bro imo.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  No he just lost 2 times in his 4th division,,Lucas has just as many losses in his 1st and 0 titles....lol
                  broner gets exposed every time he steps up in competition too

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    this is retaliation for the "broner be like" thread and the fact that this same guy said that broner was gonna be the fighter of this decade in another thread. the thing is this, lucas got hype from a bunch of people in boxing web site, broner did too, and more but also from showtime and everyone around him who labeled him the heir to floyd's throne. he jumped off the broner bandwagon and now he is back on, like most floyd's fans
                    Your so right.

I mean he call Mattysee overhyped because people said he'll be king of the 140lb division. He didn't accomplish it but he came damn close.

But this same guy said Broner would be not only the best fighter of his weigh class but the best fighter period in all of boxing.

Now which one is the hype job? And not only that but Lucas still has the better resume.

Larry should just delete his account he's a fan boy Masquerading as some boxing aficionado.

Comment

Imagine what Postol would do to Broner. Damn that would be ugly.

Comment

Working...
                      X