Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Barrera able to beat Naseem Hamed so easily?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    What kinda dumbass argument is that? so because Latino and Blacks commit more crimes per capita this gives you the right to insult their reigion and culture in a damn boxing match that has nothing to do with anything?
    I dont think people realize that in the last 20 years and this year...cities like Dothan alabama, new york city, parts of texas, los angeles have had to have their officers and other personnel admit that they target blacks and latinos to meet their quotas, planting drugs and guns on civilians

their his a high number of innocent people in prison today and because of the internet and social media you can see this daily. people wrongfully imprisoned.

if you are being targeted then you will be arrested. Simple as that.

thank god for video, audio and great forensics

if thats the case the stats literally mean nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I dont care who feelings I hurt.....the truth can be painful and the painful truth is the U.S. vilify and criminalize certain groups of people but throw their misdeeds under the rug.

this country was literally built on using religion/Christianity as justification to terrorize...they prefer colonize...the world.

My native american and african ancestors dealt with the deceit, and my generation does today

How can you call yourself "children of God" when the pope passed slavery in the 1500s.....the united states police force and kkk was formed to kill, capture, destroy black and native communities. Their terrorists groups still exist today.

people need to pick up a book and read.
      Man I'm behind you on this

Agreed entirely that europe and its off shoots, what we now label as "the west" has carriedo ut genocides almost every single years for half a millennia or more and continue to do so now, by vilifying the poor and turning the rich and the corrupt into heroes.

Comment

• Barrera: "We saw that Naseem would counter punch you. He would let you miss then hit you. I tricked him and I did the opposite and waited for him to miss and then I hit him"

Naseem: "I planned a knock out. Maybe I tried too hard, that's all it is"

Reporter: "WEre you surprised that he took your punches well?"

Naseem: "I actually didn't hit him the way I wanted to"

Reporter:"Why is that?"

Naseem: "He simply boxed a good fight. He did his home work."

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Man I'm behind you on this

Agreed entirely that europe and its off shoots, what we now label as "the west" has carriedo ut genocides almost every single years for half a millennia or more and continue to do so now, by vilifying the poor and turning the rich and the corrupt into heroes.
          appreciate it...then they want people to have this false since of "patriotism", but if you are the wrong race, religion, or tax bracket you are treated like a second class citizen. We cant force people to believe or worship they way we want them too. I grew up christian but I also know some things they taught us was absolute lies and bull

Hamed was a great fighter and Merchant's old azz should have been fired....that was the first ppv I paid for with my own money...me and my bro cut grass and did neighbors yard work, had a fight party.....literally the room was silent after he said that bull crap

Christians ruined this country....at least the hypocritical ones....right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Barrera: "We saw that Naseem would counter punch you. He would let you miss then hit you. I tricked him and I did the opposite and waited for him to miss and then I hit him"

Naseem: "I planned a knock out. Maybe I tried too hard, that's all it is"

Reporter: "WEre you surprised that he took your punches well?"

Naseem: "I actually didn't hit him the way I wanted to"

Reporter:"Why is that?"

Naseem: "He simply boxed a good fight. He did his home work."

Naz saying it how it is. Barrera simply outboxed him and I've long held the view, from a purely skilled perspective, Barrera is a top 3 if not top 2 Mexican fighter.

Having said that, Nazs hands were fkd, he hadn't trained and his motivation was non existent. If it was Naz from 96-98 v MAB, this would have been a great fight. Instead we got 2 guys holding, elbowing and missing wildly. Both men barely threw more than 30 punches a round. That's abysmal.

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            appreciate it...then they want people to have this false since of "patriotism", but if you are the wrong race, religion, or tax bracket you are treated like a second class citizen. We cant force people to believe or worship they way we want them too. I grew up christian but I also know some things they taught us was absolute lies and bull

Hamed was a great fighter and Merchant's old azz should have been fired....that was the first ppv I paid for with my own money...me and my bro cut grass and did neighbors yard work, had a fight party.....literally the room was silent after he said that bull crap

Christians ruined this country....at least the hypocritical ones....right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of religion.
            That's the problem but ultimately, throughout the so called west, the Jews run industry and politics and have created the most powerful lobbying groups. Hilary's leaked emails showed her highlighting what many of us educated already know, they WANT to destroy Syria (along with other Muslim parts of the world) to benefit Israel. We heard it from the horses mouth and yet it never became a major news story.

Instead we have to sit through some bs about some celebrity dating some whore.

Comment

• Had has no mention of hand issues in interview. Maybe he should try get Barrera again but didn't, so that aslways leaves question mark. He diudnt get better after the loss

Comment

Naz saying it how it is. Barrera simply outboxed him and I've long held the view, from a purely skilled perspective, Barrera is a top 3 if not top 2 Mexican fighter.

Having said that, Nazs hands were fkd, he hadn't trained and his motivation was non existent. If it was Naz from 96-98 v MAB, this would have been a great fight. Instead we got 2 guys holding, elbowing and missing wildly. Both men barely threw more than 30 punches a round. That's abysmal.

That's the problem but ultimately, throughout the so called west, the Jews run industry and politics and have created the most powerful lobbying groups. Hilary's leaked emails showed her highlighting what many of us educated already know, they WANT to destroy Syria (along with other Muslim parts of the world) to benefit Israel. We heard it from the horses mouth and yet it never became a major news story.

Instead we have to sit through some bs about some celebrity dating some whore.
                muslims and Christians have been fighting hundreds of years...nothing is gonna change.

yet more people know who Kim K screwed in their life, more than the leaders of their own country screwing them and their neighbors....God bless America

Comment

Barrera switched it up (game plan) so that is one reason that the pace was slower. Here is Naseem saying that if Barrera did come in and made it that kind of fight, he would have KOed Barrera.

Merchant: Did the delay affect you?

Naseem: No the delay did not affect me. The fact is that he probably boxed better than me tonight and that is it.

Merchant: Did he surprise you that he didn't charge you and he did box you and make you be more aggressive?

Naseem: I knew he wouldn't charge me. He would have definitely gotten knocked out if he had charged me. The fact is his boxing skills paid off.

Merchant: Why couldn't you land your big left hand more often and convincingly?

Naseem: I thought he had quite a few things covered there and I didn't feel comfortable throwing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    muslims and Christians have been fighting hundreds of years...nothing is gonna change.

yet more people know who Kim K screwed in their life, more than the leaders of their own country screwing them and their neighbors....God bless America
                    No doubt, wasn't it Lupe who something about news anchors supposed to be telling us the truth but they also spend time telling us who's dating who. What kinda news is that?

In terms of conflicts, it's more than just Muslims v Christians v Jews etc. It's the western idea that their societies are superior and so must dominate everyone else and it just so happens that the majority of everyone else is Muslims, who are home to so many resources and geostrategically important locations.

Anyway, I could go on about this all day.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Barrera switched it up (game plan) so that is one reason that the pace was slower. Here is Naseem saying that if Barrera did come in and made it that kind of fight, he would have KOed Barrera.

Merchant: Did the delay affect you?

Naseem: No the delay did not affect me. The fact is that he probably boxed better than me tonight and that is it.

Merchant: Did he surprise you that he didn't charge you and he did box you and make you be more aggressive?

Naseem: I knew he wouldn't charge me. He would have definitely gotten knocked out if he had charged me. The fact is his boxing skills paid off.

Merchant: Why couldn't you land your big left hand more often and convincingly?

Naseem: I thought he had quite a few things covered there and I didn't feel comfortable throwing it.

No doubt MAB switched it up, it's why he was so great but we all know a prime Naz was quicker, threw faster and moved slicker. That would've been a far superior fight where MAB would have to have drawn from the same well he had to use against Morales and Pacquiao.

Comment

No doubt, wasn't it Lupe who something about news anchors supposed to be telling us the truth but they also spend time telling us who's dating who. What kinda news is that?

In terms of conflicts, it's more than just Muslims v Christians v Jews etc. It's the western idea that their societies are superior and so must dominate everyone else and it just so happens that the majority of everyone else is Muslims, who are home to so many resources and geostrategically important locations.

Anyway, I could go on about this all day.

No doubt MAB switched it up, it's why he was so great but we all know a prime Naz was quicker, threw faster and moved slicker. That would've been a far superior fight where MAB would have to have drawn from the same well he had to use against Morales and Pacquiao.
                      its all about control of the natural resources...what other reason would we be worried about africa and the so-called middle east(actually northeast africa)

all gold, oil, diamonds, food, herns, everything we covet is over there

Comment

Working...
                      X