Collapse
No announcement yet.

38,000 post!!! I'm goin' in!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 38,000 post!!! I'm goin' in!!!

I think I did 1,000 posts in 3 weeks. Haha. I think this is my first time making a post thread. Some of y'all doing it with less than 10,000 post need to kill y'all self. Just joking. I'm not asking for anything. And I did 38,000 because I've had this feeling for years that I won't live past 38.
    Last edited by Verstyle; 04-20-2012, 10:16 PM.

38k is a weird number to do this for. Shoulda done it for 35k or waited till 40k. At the rate your posting lately, you'll get to 40k in no time.

Comment

Congrats, OG. Would buy you a e-beer, but you don't accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Congrats, OG. Would buy you a e-beer, but you don't accept.
        I hid them. I didn't like the look of it. But I know how to have them not shown to ME now. So all is good. I'll keep the ones that actually mean something to me as on gifts.
        Last edited by Verstyle; 04-20-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Congradulations I sent you a superman for the accomplishment, remember it's bad luck to delete gifts til an hour has passed.

Comment

Congrats bruh

Comment

Sent you a few superman gifts. Keep up the posts man.

Comment

i'm curious to why this is an accomplishment? don't you think you might spend just a little too much time on this site? not hacking on you but i am curious to know your answer. i post almost daily for 3 years & i got like 7305...how much time do you spend on here each day?

Comment

A big thumbs up Versy, 38000 posts and 37980 were top quality posts!!! That is a percentage I could never reach!

Comment

Congrats, Versy!!! Keep on punching.

Comment

Working...
                    X