How can you have the "fastest hands in boxing" yet land 10% of your punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you have the "fastest hands in boxing" yet land 10% of your punches

He's got fast hands doe.

Just because you're fast doesn't mean you're accurate.

Comment

By having terrible accuracy and timing and by fighting way above your level.

Comment

Somebody said it perfect earlier tonight: Russell was all style and no substance. It was like he was out there just trying to look fast, throwing these lightning fast combinations -- but nothing was at the end of them. Nothing. Zero power. He was trying to touch Loma just enough to score with the judges. Problem is, he still hardly even touched him. Somehow though another inept judge bought the all style no substance paint job enough for Russell to squeak out a draw on a card.

It was really a pretty poor performance by Russell. I think he truly believed that it was going to be another easy fight for him, and then he realized that it wasn't. And by then it was already too late because he obviously he had no plan B.

Comment

Lisa Giampa needs to be banned from boxing. I had it 117-111 for Lomachenko, it was not even close..............Lomachenko could have stopped Russell several times, but chose to move and box. Russell will go back to fighting his usual winos from the alley............I am so glad that Laurence Cole was not there, he and Giampa would make a good team............

Comment

Russell might be the biggest waste of talent in boxing

Incredible hand speed. I'm talking Prime Pacquiao level but he doesn't throw them at the right targets and right distance. Its like he plans out his combinations before he throws and can't make adjustments.

And the crazy thing is Al Haymon tried to rob Lomachenko. He won 10-2 on my scorecard and one judged had it a draw, thats as bad as the judges that scored Bradley over Pacquiao 1

Comment

Because he is the undisputed TBA beater he never fought anybody with the level of movement and little superb defensive things that Lomachenko was doing, so he was dumbfounded in there and had no way of getting to the target because he had never seen anything anywhere near like that before.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Because he is the undisputed TBA beater he never fought anybody with the level of movement and little superb defensive things that Lomachenko was doing, so he was dumbfounded in there and had no way of getting to the target because he had never seen anything anywhere near like that before.
                he's slick doe. he'll outbox him doe,.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Russell might be the biggest waste of talent in boxing

Incredible hand speed. I'm talking Prime Pacquiao level but he doesn't throw them at the right targets and right distance. Its like he plans out his combinations before he throws and can't make adjustments.

And the crazy thing is Al Haymon tried to rob Lomachenko. He won 10-2 on my scorecard and one judged had it a draw, thats as bad as the judges that scored Bradley over Pacquiao 1
                  Prime Pac also had the foot speed, even till this day he's quick on his feet. GRJ is sorta flatfooted and doesn't have that great center of gravity, Loma on the other hand has good hand speed, combo punches and foot speed.

Comment

Loma has great in and out footwork that's how
                    And Russell couldn't disrupt his rhythm
                    Great athleticism from loma

Comment

Working...
                    X