Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Fighter Fedor Emelianenko says he did not want to work with the org of UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Fighter Fedor Emelianenko says he did not want to work with the org of UFC

MMA Fighter Fedor Emelianenko says he did not want to work with the organization of UFC

sport.mail.ru - May 15, 2012

Russian mma fighter Fedor Emelianenko said he doesn't want to have anything to do with the well-known promotion UFC, in particular, with their president Dana White. White often gave unflattering comments about the "last emperor" in the media, stressing that the UFC has lost interest in the Russian fighter.

"I would not want to work with people who behave outrageously. In public he makes some statements, out - others.

UFC people often tried to reach me past Vadim,i refused,because i didn't want to work without Vadim. I think White should change his attitude towards people, maybe then people will reach out to him, "- said Emelianenko."

http://translate.google.ca/translate...433%2F&act=url

i would never fight for the dick head either and the ufc only pays their fighters peanuts anyway. dana acts like a fighter but has never fought

Comment

I guess this pretty much ends the "Only M-1 doesn't want Fedor to fight for the UFC, Fedor no care" talk.

Comment

i think both sides are at Fault for this either way, but a lil decency shouldnt be hard, but for Dana something even as simple as that posses a challenge.

Aside from the last couple years which the opposition couldve been abit more, Fedor is still the Greatest of all Time and will most likely win all Fantasy Match ups so **** the UFC

Comment

Kind of cool that he rebelled and wouldn't fight for the UFC. It's like those wrestlers for years that wouldn't work for Vince McMahon's WWF/WWE, like Sting or Bruiser Brody. Brody was more impressive as he never worked for McMahon or Jim Crockett. I guess that makes Fedor the Bruiser Brody of MMA, I think Brody even did his share of shows in Japan as well. It takes real balls and clout to be able to succeed without working for the biggest promotion out there. He DID get to compete in Pride, which is more respected by hardcore MMA fans anyway. In his prime, Fedor beats most UFC heavyweights easily. Hell, he DID beat 4 former UFC heavyweight champions when they were still good and not far past prime (Coleman 2x, Kevin Randleman, Tim Sylvia, Andre Arlovski). Fedor's the best ever and as much as Dana White wants to deny it publicly, he knows it. Maybe if Anderson Silva can go 5 more years without a loss, there MIGHT be a case for him and overall, he's a more technical striker, but even then, I think most will still lean towards Fedor. Dana White can suck it.

I guess Fedor would never make any UFC hall of fame. There should just be an MMA Hall of Fame and Fedor should be the first inductee. This way they could also include guys that mostly dominated in places like Pride and Strikeforce, etc. Or maybe Fedor could get inducted and pull a Bruno Sammartino and turn them down because of Dana. Yeah, screw off, girl's name.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
            MMA Fighter Fedor Emelianenko says he did not want to work with the organization of UFC

sport.mail.ru - May 15, 2012

Russian mma fighter Fedor Emelianenko said he doesn't want to have anything to do with the well-known promotion UFC, in particular, with their president Dana White. White often gave unflattering comments about the "last emperor" in the media, stressing that the UFC has lost interest in the Russian fighter.

"I would not want to work with people who behave outrageously. In public he makes some statements, out - others.

UFC people often tried to reach me past Vadim,i refused,because i didn't want to work without Vadim. I think White should change his attitude towards people, maybe then people will reach out to him, "- said Emelianenko."

http://translate.google.ca/translate...433%2F&act=url
            ofc he never wanted in the UFC, guy wasn't even good enough for Strikeforce.

He preferred to crush cans, and fighters in an era when being a mixed martial artist meant you could do one thing well, and everything else below average.

bye Fedor, close the door on the way out and take your fans with you.

Comment

Prime fedor vs all = complete slaughter

I used to dream of fighting the strongest man in the world, fedor, but then i heard about the klitschkos, and nothing changed.

Comment

Working...
              X