No announcement yet.

Boxing gym in L.A glendale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing gym in L.A glendale

im not sure if this belongs in this section but ill post it here anyway to see if i get any replies

ill be in Los Angeles for a month next summer and i was hoping to go to the OutLaw boxing gym in Tarzana but it's too far from the place im staying at. So now i'm wondering if there is any recommended for boxing gyms near Glendale or Tujunga

You could try Glendale Fighting Club. It's where MMAer Ronda Rousey trains but they also have some pro boxers fighting out of that gym as well.

Comment

From Glendale you are, with non-"rush hour" traffic, about 15 or 20 minutes from Roach's gym in Hollywood. I haven't been there in 6 years, but, if you had the money (used to be $5) they'd let you work out. Not going to learn anything, though. Just get to hit their bags.

Comment

Originally posted by greynotsoold View Post
        From Glendale you are, with non-"rush hour" traffic, about 15 or 20 minutes from Roach's gym in Hollywood. I haven't been there in 6 years, but, if you had the money (used to be $5) they'd let you work out. Not going to learn anything, though. Just get to hit their bags.
        aww.. im looking for chance to spar and test myself against fighters here compare to back home

Comment

Working...
        X