Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holyfield - Foreman. Reverse the decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield - Foreman. Reverse the decision!

I rewatched this fight last night and it seems to leave a really bitter taste in my mouth that 'Evan Fields' of 'Balco' fame beat the 42 year old phenomenon of George Foreman.

I know Holyfield won lots of heavyweight bouts with the benefit of steroids but this one really sucks. At the final bell Big George is so gracious to the cheat that beat him, raising his hand and embracing him before the decision was even given.

Foreman should have been champ that night.

This shows you how much better the HWs from the 60s were to the great crop of the 90s.

Comment

Foreman took a beating. I didn't know you were awarded rounds for eating punches and standing up to them.

Comment

Holyfield won the fight clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          Holyfield won the fight clearly.
          No, 20lbs of extra muscle mass, extra speed, endurance, stamina, ability to overload and recover during training etc, etc, etc. won the fight clearly.

Holyfield cheated. Try using your brain.

A steroidally enhanced man battered a 42 year old opponent for 12 rounds.

Any clearer for you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
            Foreman took a beating. I didn't know you were awarded rounds for eating punches and standing up to them.
            No, but you do seem to be awarded rounds for injecting yourself, taking pills, changing your body type drastically and endangering another man's life in pursuit of a win, glory and money!

What a hero!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
              No, 20lbs of extra muscle mass, extra speed, endurance, stamina, ability to overload and recover during training etc, etc, etc. won the fight clearly.

Holyfield cheated. Try using your brain.

A steroidally enhanced man battered a 42 year old opponent for 12 rounds.

Any clearer for you?
              I'm talking about what happened in the fight.

He didn't test positive for that fight so he was clean for me.

Comment

I rewatched this fight last night and it seems to leave a really bitter taste in my mouth that 'Evan Fields' of 'Balco' fame beat the 42 year old phenomenon of George Foreman.

I know Holyfield won lots of heavyweight bouts with the benefit of steroids but this one really sucks. At the final bell Big George is so gracious to the cheat that beat him, raising his hand and embracing him before the decision was even given.

Foreman should have been champ that night.
                and you know that 208 lb Holyfield wasn't using roids either eh?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  I'm talking about what happened in the fight.

He didn't test positive for that fight so he was clean for me.
                  Yeah, Holyfield looked good in that fight his combination punching was brilliant. No way did Foreman win. As for the drugs thing I don’t think it’s been proven that he took them in that specific fight.

Comment

No, but you do seem to be awarded rounds for injecting yourself, taking pills, changing your body type drastically and endangering another man's life in pursuit of a win, glory and money!

What a hero!!!!!!
                    If you're going to start reversing decisions for steroid use then you might as well wipe out Holyfield's whole career, or the majority of boxers' careers from 1980's onwards because many of them have surely used illegal substances.

Comment

Working...
                    X