Pedro Diaz is a Horrible Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    Margarito should be lock up for attempted manslaughter just like resto
    Manslaughter who? Another cheater? That's the justification for Jones cheating isn't it?

Comment

Margarito never cheated, never attempted to cheat, and has been clean his whole career.

The only people who think he cheated are bedwetting Cotto fans who refuse to live in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Manslaughter who? Another cheater? That's the justification for Jones cheating isn't it?
        What you just dont get cement and performance enhancer arent just the same.

Comment

Near all boxing fans? You serious?

Don't think just cause some vocal Floyd/Cotto fans on here yap yap yap means everyone out there in the world does.

Other boxers cheated and catch no heat and instead get praised cause of people fearing to be vocal and being called racist for it.
          Most boxers cheat by using steroids and other PEDs. (Frankly, I think it's so widespread that, nowadays, it's hard to dislike a guy because he's used them. But that's another story.) Margarito is believed, by many people, to have used plaster on his fists. That's a material weapon. People view that as similar to coming into the ring with a baseball bat.

No one knows with any certainty what people outside of the Puerto Rican and Mexican communities thinks of Margarito. But as I said in my previous post, nobody likes a cheater. Whether Antonio cheated or not isn't the point, it's whether people believe it or not that counts. Those that believe it don't like him. I think that's a reasonable assumption.

Comment

You posted this before I hit "submit reply". Agreed.

Comment

That's the biggest horse**** I've ever read!

Look how lots of them get praised left and right here. Some people say "Margacheto" with AVs of Mosley, Toney and them. You call them out on their bullshit...oh oh but but steroids is different.
              Really? That's the biggest horseshit you've ever read? I somehow doubt that....

Comment

They're not but they're both classified as cheating. People in other sports go to jail for even doing that.

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Most boxers cheat by using steroids and other PEDs. (Frankly, I think it's so widespread that, nowadays, it's hard to dislike a guy because he's used them. But that's another story.) Margarito is believed, by many people, to have used plaster on his fists. That's a material weapon. People view that as similar to coming into the ring with a baseball bat.

No one knows with any certainty what people outside of the Puerto Rican and Mexican communities thinks of Margarito. But as I said in my previous post, nobody likes a cheater. Whether Antonio cheated or not isn't the point, it's whether people believe it or not that counts. Those that believe it don't like him. I think that's a reasonable assumption.
                It's hard to dislike a guy because he used them? That's hypocrisy to the fucking max.

People pick and choose what cheater they like and which one they don't. The media just spins it to where it would get more views.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Really? That's the biggest horseshit you've ever read? I somehow doubt that....
                  Exaggeration but it's a big pile of crap though. Sounds like I was being very rude to you but it was mostly my opinion being expressed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12783267]They're not but they're both classified as cheating. People in other sports go to jail for even doing that.

thats nitpicking.

Not saying taking peds isnt cheating, but lets not pretend the effect of a cemented fist is just like any performance enhancing drugs.

I agree Margarito should go to jail for robbing Cotto's definitive PRIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      They're not but they're both classified as cheating. People in other sports go to jail for even doing that.
                      People in other sports don't go to jail for using steroids. If you go before congress and lie about steroid use under oath, you might go to jail for perjury.

It's hard to dislike a guy because he used them? That's hypocrisy to the fucking max.

People pick and choose what cheater they like and which one they don't. The media just spins it to where it would get more views.
                      Maybe you're right. Maybe it's hypocritical. But it's a sign of the times. PED use is rampant. I have no doubt about that. Just because someone hasn't been caught yet doesn't mean they're clean. And I stand by my statement: There's a difference, at least in the general consciousness, between using some chemical help as opposed to equipping yourself with a hardened substance to bludgeon your opponent with. Both are technically cheating, but they're not the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X