• supplement advice!!

advice on best supplement to use for pre training for energy boost

and best suuplements to take for when feeling fatigue

any advice

and is it safe to take them together?

thanks guys

try some raisins/sultanas

Comment

Coffee would work for both of those issues.

Comment

Talk to your doctor about drawing some blood samples and check on deficiencies so your supplement additions are actually needed. Using drugs or natural supplements should not be used without a physicians attention.

Blood work and urine samples are a lot better than listening to "jimmy" advise you on some energy drink at the market. Be smart and do it right.
        Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
          advice on best supplement to use for pre training for energy boost

and best suuplements to take for when feeling fatigue

any advice

and is it safe to take them together?

thanks guys
          Evogen EVP, if you want a pre-workout supplement without caffeine. It contains B vitamins, which are the natural energy nutrients. EVP Plus contains caffeine, which I don't like to rely on for energy. Check out bodybuilding.com for the complete line of Evogen products. They make awesome pre, intra and post workout products. It's the only place to find them.

Comment

first how old are you?
            I always thought staying natural was the way to be. i never really was a fan of supplements and protine crap. i understand the concept but i laugh at those people who just want to start working out and they start working out and within 2 or 3 months they wont stay constant. and that is when it back fires on you. i got co-workers who recently got into supplements and they did not stay in line with them, they either got lazy or they got caught up with school. my advice if you are going for it, take advice from actual people who know thier stuff. dont just take advice from those supplements store guys they. and ofcourse concider how determine you are with this. if so go for it.

Comment

Working...
            X