Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Golovkin Will Have 3 Fights Prior To Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swatty View Post
    He's (Jacobs) actually scheduled for Sept 9 for sure?
    Steve Kim reported on Monday it was going to Reading, PA. Originally per Jacob's manager, it was Sept 9 at the Cosmo in LV, but now it's Reading, PA with Easter/Commey as the co-main on Spike TV.

PBC fights seem to be getting shifted around last minute. J-Rock/Charlo was announced Oct 1, now might be moving up earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      DeGale or Eubank in December

Jacobs or Rameriz in March (I think Jacobs is def. going to lose his title on the scale Sept. 9th when he fights in Reading, PA. They have same day weigh-ins)

Derevyanchenko in June in Astana, KZ - IBF mando and start of the energy expo
      That's news to me. Is Jacobs going to be fighting Mora in Reading? That seems like a strange choice if you struggle with weight like he does.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        That's news to me. Is Jacobs going to be fighting Mora in Reading? That seems like a strange choice if you struggle with weight like he does.
        Or convenient excuse to no longer be the mandatory. Pulling his Canelo....

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Or convenient excuse to no longer be the mandatory. Pulling his Canelo....
          Another duck by Golovkin on the cards then?

Comment

Wow. I really did not see Jacobs/Mora actually going to Reading... I guess it's close to home for Jacobs... wonder if it actually happens.

Comment

Translation: Gennady will fight three tomato cans under the assumption that he'll fight Canelo late next year. Then, the Canelo negotiations will hit a snag because one of the ABC groups will enforce a mandatory, fighters will argue over money, weight etc. Then, GGG will be "forced" to fight another bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Didn't Andrade get stripped for retiring???

Charlo didn't look all that good against Trout who is on a losing streak.

Lara good GOD that was a TERRIBLE fight. Lara ran the entire fight and refused to do anything. He RAN. Compubox Mayweather/Canelo and Canelo/Lara. See what someone can do when NOT running.

Is GGG refusing to fight Lara as well??? I'm me we were ALL told Monroe Jr. Was more known and dangerous than Lara DOE!!!
                idk how u dudes can still go on being canelo fans..w/e dude..ignorance is heavy

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Hell no, I'm not willing to wait 3 more fights, but WTF am I supposed to do? They've already planned this out in advanced, and he's fighting Canelo in 17', I guess in September. What, is he supposed to just sit on the shelf in the meantime?

Since that's already the plan, all you can ask for is for him to win all his fights, and hope that he doesn't lose in an upset, or he doesn't get injured between then.
                  call for other fights and show them that this fight isnt that big to you..say u dont care and u wont buy..they will react

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Pretty much. Its on both guys though. Canelo has caught all the ****, but this is really no different. Its about money, and that is it. Neither guy is better than the other till they get in the ring and prove it.
                    i have fights better for both of them..i dont care for their fight.

Comment

hope team GGG arent looking past brook, cause he is a seriously tough opponent. Undefeated in 36 fights, beat porter in his own back yard, similar size. Would be crazy to overlook a fighter of his calibre.

Comment

Working...
                      X