Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Paulie The Victim of a Fixed Fight Robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to think it just a crappy judge who thinks one or two clean shots can win you a whole round.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
      I'd like to think it just a crappy judge who thinks one or two clean shots can win you a whole round.
      Yeah this right here

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Bro this is where the hardcore boxing fans post, the actual fans of the sport not the media making money off it - on this and on other forums I'm reading the same things.
        Hardcore? Please. This site is full of bias and agendas. Stop it with that crap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Bro this is where the hardcore boxing fans post, the actual fans of the sport not the media making money off it - on this and on other forums I'm reading the same things.
            Yes, because there is absolutely NO bias on thee interweb boards - it's all "fan knowledge".

Comment

One thing tonight showed me is that Broner gets hit way too much, and if he gets hit by someone who can punch like Matthyse, he's goin down.

Not a coibncidence Broner fights smaller guys, and picked the one welterweight champ that cannot punch!

Comment

Broner is a piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Much RESPECT to PAULIE!!!!!!!! Hope to see you again, but if not he's one of my favorite fighters!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X