Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
    even if he K0ed CordoBa( happy now, miss?), he still doesn't deserve a Donaire fight..
    Common now..
    Who the **** is COrdoba?? I'm surprised Rigo only won by a SD .
    Even a drunken Bernard Dunne was able to KO him.
    Like I said, Rigo needs to build his resume up so it'll be much more sweeter for Nonito when he knocks him out.
    vasquez beat 0 top 10 fighters
    matheluba beat 1(#5)
    noshiaki beat 2 (#8, #10)
    rigo beat 2 (#2, #6)

his resume is already better than those guys. why won't donaire fight him because it's clearly not based on resume. it's clearly not based on popularity because matheluba and noshikai were unknown. why? fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He's wiping out beltholders with every fight and just stopped the #1 ranked fighter in the division, and people are accusing him of taking easy fights. When and why did the Donaire hate get so bad? It seems like the vast majority of the sight is hating on him today.
      This is combined with a crazy hype around a guy who has yet to beat an elite fighter. It's like saying Floyd is ducking Canelo. And there are people here who DO say that.

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      Man, that Japanese guy was a monster. I couldn't believe how awesome he was and what a challenge he posed for Donaire. Classic war.
      He's nothing compared to guys like Marroquin, Ramos and Cordoba. Now those guys were straight beasts, with Rigo they were the 122 lb version of the fabulous 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        This is combined with a crazy hype around a guy who has yet to beat an elite fighter. It's like saying Floyd is ducking Canelo. And there are people here who DO say that.

He's nothing compared to guys like Marroquin, Ramos and Cordoba. Now those guys were straight beasts, with Rigo they were the 122 lb version of the fabulous 4.
        Glad you are coming around.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Light_Speed;12604950]This is combined with a crazy hype around a guy who has yet to beat an elite fighter. It's like saying Floyd is ducking Canelo. And there are people here who DO say that. :

That sums it up right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Marroquin, Ramos, and Cordoba aren't beasts. The difference between you and I is you hyped up a fraud that's terrible outside of Japan [who fought nobodies there], I never hyped up the guys listed.

Salty because your standards are ground level when it comes to Donaire's opponents?
            Last edited by deejd; 10-14-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=vegeta23;12605077]
              Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              This is combined with a crazy hype around a guy who has yet to beat an elite fighter. It's like saying Floyd is ducking Canelo. And there are people here who DO say that. :

That sums it up right there.
              Funny how people conveniently forget that Mayweather was considering fighting Canelo when pacquiao ran from drug testing the first time around. He knew he'd get flack from the boxing world for it, so he went for Mosley instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                What the heck you talking about. Dude was undefeated for 8 straight years
                Roy, you have an account?

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  Marroquin, Ramos, and Cordoba aren't beasts. The difference between you and I is you hyped up a fraud that's terrible outside of Japan [who fought nobodies there], I never hyped up the guys listed.

Salty because your standards are ground level when it comes to Donaire's opponents?
                  Actually Nishioka travels better than most Japanese fighters, better than Shimoda at least. Beat Jhonny in Mexico and Rafa in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    What the heck you talking about. Dude was undefeated for 8 straight years bwahahahah........I just love how they hype up Donaire's opponents while low balling the bigger threats. Can't blame the casual fans thought, their simply going by what the media and Donaire says....
                    since his last loss he fought 17 times in 8 years= 2 times a year

Comment

• Yes, that is right... Donaire is scared of Rigo who has 10 spectacular professional fights against unknowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X