Dan Rafael: Cotto vs Canelo PPV surpasses 900,000 PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    So a good matchup between to top fighters isn't what is important to you,

its whoever is the a side and can sway all the advantages in your favor is what matters to you in boxing.
    never said any of tha but but the fact that ggg is the b side is the truth. ggg and his f@990t fans said the same thing about ward.

Comment

Who said this fight wouldn't sell? SUCK IT!!

Comment

I guess canelo is the A side now

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          The more, the better, it was a pretty exciting fight so the more casuals that watched means more fans for boxing, anyone watching that fight wouldn't have been turned off from boxing put it that way.

There were some who said it was boring

Comment

GGG is my favorite fighter but I never considered him "A-Side" when it came to Canelo. He obviously isn't now.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              GGG is my favorite fighter but I never considered him "A-Side" when it came to Canelo. He obviously isn't now.
              No doubt. And Cotto showed him that when you are the guy with the Belt and A name you call the shots. Canelo will be demanding alot from now on. He has been on the B-side 2 times now. First with Floyd and then with Cotto. GGG will have pretty much no say in negotiations when the fight is made. I predict the fight happening in September at the MGM in Vegas. GGG needs one more fight on regular HBO in California against a challenging fighter. And I think Canelo will fight his next fight in May against either Cotto again, or another middle weight at around 157 catch-weight. I do not think Cotto will go for it again, but besides Floyd and GGG its it. Please no one say Tim Bradly because I will puke.

Comment

InB4 150k PPV numbers sold revealed

Comment

Given the amount of PPV's Canelo and Cotto have sold before, I would expect them to do a million.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    never said any of tha but but the fact that ggg is the b side is the truth. ggg and his f@990t fans said the same thing about ward.
                    If a side b side is more important to you than just making the fight, its ok. I think you're lame, but its ok. Do you.

Comment

Boxing needs TBE to return, no one can do his numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X