No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Me and Al Haymon Have All The Say So in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
    I don't care about what he had to say I just wanna know when is he gonna do a meet and greet and tour in the US?! Where us fans have paid lots of money to either go to his fight or to order the ppv's? It's the least we can get back is a chance to meet the champ. I mean after all he praises the red white and blue and says he fighting for this country.
    You are blind and naive if you actually think Floyd cares about anyone else but himself. He doesn't feel like he owes the fans anything, especially not the American ones who he swindled the most money out of during his reign as the king of the ring, inside and out.
    This isn't the first time that Floyd has talked about how he controlled and dictated the elements and terms of ring appearances in his pro career. You don't have to read between the lines to understand the context and significance of his comments. Floyd has too big of an ego and not enough respect for the fans and the media to actually make an effort to mask his corruption.

Comment

Both Are A Couple Pimps

Scumbags, weasels, delusional... Just a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
        I don't care about what he had to say I just wanna know when is he gonna do a meet and greet and tour in the US?! Where us fans have paid lots of money to either go to his fight or to order the ppv's? It's the least we can get back is a chance to meet the champ. I mean after all he praises the red white and blue and says he fighting for this country.
        All the public are free to meet TBE in november when he hands out turkeys to people with smartphones.

Comment

Haymon as much as I like what I dislike he is doing to boxing is an educated intelligent business man . . . Mayweather is an dim witted idiot who cannot read or write . . BFF Yeah right . . .

Comment

Ha Ha . . Should just be "as much as I dislike" . . . Pretext and too much booze

Comment

genius floyd fans avoiding this thread like a plaque

or...

just bidding their time to spin it.

Comment

Floyd is being really naive here. He has almost no influence in boxing today, he only had influence when he was fighting. Haymond has the influence and haymond only cared about floyd for his ability to earn him money. Floyd should remember what haymond did to oscar if he thinks haymond really gives a chit about former fighters.

Comment

lol geeeez

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                    lol geeeez
                    What happened to your admin status bro? I'm generally curious. I hardly ever see you post.

Comment

Working...
                    X