No announcement yet.

SMDH. Im Sorry but this is a BLATANT DUCK By Pacuquiao against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Crawford is the one who refuses the fight and yet it's Manny who ducked? these guys are ******ed.
    Tell me about it!
    You can't force demands on the biggest name in boxing right now, Pacquiao is at the end of his career he has nothing left to prove its not like Crawford is small he'd likely be bigger than Pacquiao on the night of this fight maybe he just doesn't want to go to 147 where he knows his weight won't be as much of an advantage.

Comment

I'm as big a Manny fan as you'll find. A full blown Pac-tard, I admit the ****.

But this is f**king whack as f**k. Beyond whack. This not only doesn't help Manny's legacy at all -- it hurts it. Because fans will hear/see this fight announced and just collectively shake their heads at it at best, and laugh at it at worst. Just like they did with Pac/Algieri. And Pac/Bradley 3. And now this garbage? This is actually worse...way worse than those two. And they're going to put this **** show on PPV, too. Lmao will this even break 200K?? At least Broner would've been entertaining in the build up. Garcia/Thurman/Crawford would have all had some real meaning to them.

But instead it's f**king Vargas, man. Gotdamn. What a f**king joke.

F**king douchebag senile cuck Bob Arum always gets what he wants in the end, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        TBH there is zero chance that a Pacquiao fight would be boring like the Postol fight was. The Postol fight was boring because Postol refused to ramp up the action, so Crawford could easily outpoint him. Crawford loves to fire back immediately when he is attacked and did so when Postol bothered. A Pac fight would be really explosive.

Maybe it's a duck if Pac doesn't fight Crawford, but at this point in Pac's career I couldn't care less. He's done more than enough to fight whoever he wants.
        postol didnt throw because of crawford's splendiferous switch hitting style. you just dont go all willy nilly against a boxer of that talent. crawford showed movement then countered aggressively when postol went at him.

as for manny and not being in boring fights? i disagree. clottey fight was boring. rios fight was boring. even the algieri fight was boring despite all the knockdowns.

Crawford is the one who refuses the fight and yet it's Manny who ducked? these guys are ******ed.
        is that really true? did crawford really not want this fight or is that what you are being sold?

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Who did pac last beat in his last fight? PAC is allowed to cherry pick at least he's honest.
        F!loyd ducked brook but he's not honest about why he ducked brook, and vfought berto.
        i was just expecting better from pacquiao. fighting crawford would have upstaged mayweather DUCKING al haymon's entire stable at welterweight to fight a crap berto.

sterling ***** is back. hows america treatin you?
        i dont even know what this post is alluding to....

Comment

Don't know how that is a duck. Manny fights at 147, a division that is loaded. Going down to 140 will incite Manny dodging the whole 147 division

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Crawford had a chance to win this fight but he ruled it out how did he rule it out?
            He refused to come up to 147lbs then on top of that he also lost himself the fight by putting on single handily one of the worst PPV's of all time!
            did he really say he didnt want to come up?

and it doesnt matter if his ppv bombed, how many ppvs did rios and algieri sell by themselves before they were chosen to fight pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I'm as big a Manny fan as you'll find. A full blown Pac-tard, I admit the ****.

But this is f**king whack as f**k. Beyond whack. This not only doesn't help Manny's legacy at all -- it hurts it. Because fans will hear/see this fight announced and just collectively shake their heads at it at best, and laugh at it at worst. Just like they did with Pac/Algieri. And Pac/Bradley 3. And now this garbage? This is actually worse...way worse than those two. And they're going to put this **** show on PPV, too. Lmao will this even break 200K?? At least Broner would've been entertaining in the build up. Garcia/Thurman/Crawford would have all had some real meaning to them.

But instead it's f**king Vargas, man. Gotdamn. What a f**king joke.

F**king douchebag senile cuck Bob Arum always gets what he wants in the end, smh.

i hear you mullet man.

i want pacquiao to go out with a bang.

i want him to do the right thing and fight a great young champion in crawford. i wanna see how much paquiao has left.

and if he loses, he loses, at least crawford gets the shine.

this boxing era man smdh... its suppose to be old lion facing young lions but there's too much god damn ducking going on right now in boxing smdh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                You dont like his style?

That's your excuse????

Who are you kidding with this utter nonsense?

Just admit the fact that you are scared of the splendiferous switch hitting style of Crawford and you chose jesse vargas because its an automatic win and keeps you in line for the Mayweather rematch when he comes back and fights Danny Garcia.

Im a pacquiao fan but this a buncha bull****.

You aint fooling me with this "we dont like his style" dishonest talking point.
                The Senator is a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  The Senator is a chicken.
                  you'll never see this kind of honest criticism from floyd f@gs such as yourself against floyd.

you guys would kill your own brother if they said anything bad about floyd.

you know that really happened right?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Don't know how that is a duck. Manny fights at 147, a division that is loaded. Going down to 140 will incite Manny dodging the whole 147 division
                    not really.

you cant criticize pac for fighting a 140 pounder that's better than any 147 pounder out there not named kell brook.

Comment

Crawford bored me to death in his last fight, totally understand the reason. He would circle the ring like against Postol and bore everyone again. Who likes to watch that ****? Not many people do since he only sold like 50k PPVs and next one will be even worse unless not someone else carries the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X