Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long can Danny Garcia Duck Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    ****, please. You're the same dumba$$ that said Peterson would beat Matthysse and see what happened. Talk about "bias goggles", Garcia said Dallas Jr. would beat Matthysse, then Peterson, more like wishful thinking. You dont need no body language reading to see Danny is desperate for someone to stop the Machine before he destroys him. Right after KO Peterson Matthysse pointed at Garcia with his fist and told him you're next. I'm sure Garcia pissed himself right there.
    FerFAL
    I never commented on Peterson V Lucas. Ever... So the "****" you are looking for is somebody else. "****" is a word used by men who struggle with women. Tsk

You reveal too much about your own mental weakness and tendency to be easily intimidated. So easily impressed by a gesture?

Garcia does not share your fearful mindset. I find it hilarious that you project your own fear of Lucas waving a fist at your TV, onto Garcia. Are you 13 years old or just afraid of other men on your TV?

"Like OMG, and then... Lucas raised his HUGE mean fist at Garcia... and then... " <<<< Women do this shet.

And you never answered my question? WTF is a FerFal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      He can only duck Lucas as long as Haymon allows him to. The problem for Danny is that right now this is by far and away the most logical fight for him to take, he will look utterly ridiculous if he runs from it.
      I don't think Haymon wants them to fight. He makes more money out of 2 winners and has a better chance of both of them being able to land a mega payday Mayweather fight. Mattysse Maidana is a huge fight and raises his profile as much as a Garcia fight. Both fighters have been quiet so my feeling is Haymon is calling the shots.

Comment

These kids are hilarious the only time Danny should have fought him was after morales 2 he fought zab instead. A bigger name and more money. Zab beat lucas btw. Just like how paulie is fighting broner instead of his mando cause broners a bigger name and more money. Now stop crying and wait for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          I don't think Haymon wants them to fight. He makes more money out of 2 winners and has a better chance of both of them being able to land a mega payday Mayweather fight. Mattysse Maidana is a huge fight and raises his profile as much as a Garcia fight. Both fighters have been quiet so my feeling is Haymon is calling the shots.
          Logic 101. I agree... When you have your fighter saying, "Whoever AL HAYMON tells me to fight" in every interview, you KNOW Haymon is not only calling the shots, but telling his fighter what to say and when.

This fight WILL happen and hopefully soon but all these hysterical keyboard warriors need to calm down.

Comment

You guys starting to look like some big time Danny Garcia haters cuz ya beating to hate him. It's mad obvious. If he don't fight Matthysse, he's a bird. Everyone knows this. So just stop it and wait to see what actually happens. Then you can make thread after thread about him saying what ever.
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 06-16-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Danny "No hablo espanol" Garcia will fight Matthysse after he receives crazy backlash (if he ducks). He might just move up to 147 and vacate all the belts and pray for a Mayweather fight. My only issue with a mayweather-garcia fight, is who is going to buy a fight between an african american and puerto rican on a Mexican holiday??? DG actually has some good fights at 147 if he ducks Matthysse that would take away some of the backlash he would receive.

However, I predict DG will fight mosley at a catchweight of 144 next, or zab judah for a second time, or a three fight deal to fight Morales in Mexico, Philadelphia and Macau.

Comment

Hmm. I thought the venue and date is already settled, from what I've read recently in this site, the money is the only thing missing.

I don't think Garcia will avoid Matthysse. If Alexander and Judah can tackle Matthysse without getting brutalized, I see no reason why Garcia can't be competitive against Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsOfPlaster View Post
                  I never commented on Peterson V Lucas. Ever... So the "****" you are looking for is somebody else. "****" is a word used by men who struggle with women. Tsk

You reveal too much about your own mental weakness and tendency to be easily intimidated. So easily impressed by a gesture?

Garcia does not share your fearful mindset. I find it hilarious that you project your own fear of Lucas waving a fist at your TV, onto Garcia. Are you 13 years old or just afraid of other men on your TV?

"Like OMG, and then... Lucas raised his HUGE mean fist at Garcia... and then... " <<<< Women do this shet.

And you never answered my question? WTF is a FerFal?

Jajaja.. you Danny nutsuckers are all the same, makes no difference.
                  I used **** because btich gets **** but whatever works for you best.
                  Scared? I'm not the one Lucas wants to beat the living crap out of, that would be your boy Danny. And yes, he's so ****ing scared its embarrassing. I don’t blame him though. His options are either get the **** beaten out of him in front of his dad, or get labeled as a ducking coward. I don’t know which would be best to be honest. The best he could hope for if he mans up and fights is a fast KO. Wake up and not remember a thing. The worst outcome would be for him to try to grow a pair and get beaten for several rounds before getting KO like the Ajose fight. Danny is a bleeder and it wouldn’t be pretty. Lucky for him, being a man isn’t Danny’s thing, so if he does fight it will be an early KO.
                  Fer is short for Fernando, FAL stands for Fusil Automatico Liviano, my 7,62 x 51 mm battle rifle of choice.
                  FerFAL

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Danny "No hablo espanol" Garcia will fight Matthysse after he receives crazy backlash (if he ducks). He might just move up to 147 and vacate all the belts and pray for a Mayweather fight. My only issue with a mayweather-garcia fight, is who is going to buy a fight between an african american and puerto rican on a Mexican holiday??? DG actually has some good fights at 147 if he ducks Matthysse that would take away some of the backlash he would receive.

However, I predict DG will fight mosley at a catchweight of 144 next, or zab judah for a second time, or a three fight deal to fight Morales in Mexico, Philadelphia and Macau.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      Jajaja.. you Danny nutsuckers are all the same, makes no difference.
                      I used **** because btich gets **** but whatever works for you best.
                      Scared? I'm not the one Lucas wants to beat the living crap out of, that would be your boy Danny. And yes, he's so ****ing scared its embarrassing. I don’t blame him though. His options are either get the **** beaten out of him in front of his dad, or get labeled as a ducking coward. I don’t know which would be best to be honest. The best he could hope for if he mans up and fights is a fast KO. Wake up and not remember a thing. The worst outcome would be for him to try to grow a pair and get beaten for several rounds before getting KO like the Ajose fight. Danny is a bleeder and it wouldn’t be pretty. Lucky for him, being a man isn’t Danny’s thing, so if he does fight it will be an early KO.
                      Fer is short for Fernando, FAL stands for Fusil Automatico Liviano, my 7,62 x 51 mm battle rifle of choice.
                      FerFAL
                      This was pure gibberish...

If a guy who climbs into the ring for a living is not a "man" in your book, what does that make you if we all know Garcia would knock you out and shove that 51mm rifle in your ass while your father screams, "por favor no con el fusil!"

FerFALLATOR it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X