Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Juergen Braehmer is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    JAB is ****ing slaying these trolls!
    He's a more patient man than I! I'll give them a couple replies, then I'm bored. He kicks their asses every time they get back up. Brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      He's a more patient man than I! I'll give them a couple replies, then I'm bored. He kicks their asses every time they get back up. Brutal.
      Honesty trumps fanaticism no matter which way you lean. I'm a boxing fan, not particular fan of boxers though I do have my favorites. I like Ward, he's a great fighter. I like Kov to, he brings it every time. Some guys just don't want to handle the truth and will skewer it any chance they get. To me that's not a fan, that's a nuthugger.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Honesty trumps fanaticism no matter which way you lean. I'm a boxing fan, not particular fan of boxers though I do have my favorites. I like Ward, he's a great fighter. I like Kov to, he brings it every time. Some guys just don't want to handle the truth and will skewer it any chance they get. To me that's not a fan, that's a nuthugger.
        Listen I'm not a troll, I am a fan,what do you think if someone has a different opinion other then yourself they are a troll GTFOOH that's so lame, I made a comment..WARD IS PRETTY GOOD AT HIDING...that's the comment I made. As I mentioned you are too thick headed to actually look back to what you stuck your nose into, and then you are so quick to look for some type of recognition because in your head you sound so intelligent? GTFOOH. You are a dense, thick headed, shyyt talker, you wanna comment about not handling the truth and then skewering it?? for holy FSakes you have turned that comment I made into some opportunity where you think you can claim some type of master knowledge you are a f'ken loser man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          JAB is ****ing slaying these trolls!
          Being UGLY is not 'slaying'

Comment

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
            Listen I'm not a troll, I am a fan,what do you think if someone has a different opinion other then yourself they are a troll GTFOOH that's so lame, I made a comment..WARD IS PRETTY GOOD AT HIDING...that's the comment I made. As I mentioned you are too thick headed to actually look back to what you stuck your nose into, and then you are so quick to look for some type of recognition because in your head you sound so intelligent? GTFOOH. You are a dense, thick headed, shyyt talker, you wanna comment about not handling the truth and then skewering it?? for holy FSakes you have turned that comment I made into some opportunity where you think you can claim some type of master knowledge you are a f'ken loser man.
            For someone claiming not to be a troll you're taking this pretty seriously, aren't you? Its ok for you to have an opinion but not me? Grow up and stop being so sensitive. If you can't do that than use the ignore feature. Because we don't agree on this doesn't mean we will never agree on everything. Stop taking everything so personally, this is just a message board on the internet.

Comment

For someone claiming not to be a troll you're taking this pretty seriously, aren't you? Its ok for you to have an opinion but not me? Grow up and stop being so sensitive. If you can't do that than use the ignore feature. Because we don't agree on this doesn't mean we will never agree on everything. Stop taking everything so personally, this is just a message board on the internet.
              Other then kissing a lot of ass on this site you don't seem to have too many original thoughts on here, maybe it's the water you are drinking...do you get out of North Carolina much?

Comment

Other then kissing a lot of ass on this site you don't seem to have too many original thoughts on here, maybe it's the water you are drinking...do you get out of North Carolina much?
                So you're not a troll yet you keep on trolling? Truly brilliant!! And I'm pretty sure there are a wide variety of opinions about myself on this forum. I highly doubt ass kissing is one of them. But I'm glad you think you know so much about me after just 60 posts and being here a year. Now let's get back to boxing to I can keeping laughing at you...especially when Ward fights the 175lb divisions scariest fighter and it's not in Oakland. But he's hiding though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jab5239 View Post
                  so you're not a troll yet you keep on trolling? Truly brilliant!! And i'm pretty sure there are a wide variety of opinions about myself on this forum. I highly doubt ass kissing is one of them. But i'm glad you think you know so much about me after just 60 posts and being here a year. Now let's get back to boxing to i can keeping laughing at you...especially when ward fights the 175lb divisions scariest fighter and it's not in oakland. But he's hiding though, right?
                  he's been doing a great job, stfu already, btw are tickets up for sale, date, venue??, when is the fight?
                  Last edited by mapleleaf27; 07-24-2016, 03:51 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

he's been doing a great job, stfu already, btw are tickets up for sale, date, venue??, when is the fight?
                    You're such a tough guy, you got me laughing my ass off!! It's obvious you have never been personally involved in this sport. If you have or you're as smart as you think you will be able to tell me how many fights have had dates, venues and ticket sales while another was pending before it, right? The FACT is the fight is signed. But you just being a trolling hater need to find reasons to keep putting Ward down. I'll tell you what tough guy....if the Kov fight happens in Oakland I'll delete my account here. If it doesn't than you delete yours. Do we have a deal? Time to man up and show what a tough guy you really are, armchair warrior!
                    Last edited by JAB5239; 07-24-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

You're such a tough guy, you got me laughing my ass off!! It's obvious you have never been personally involved in this sport. If you have or you're as smart as you think you will be able to tell me how many fights have had dates, venues and ticket sales while another was pending before it, right? The FACT is the fight is signed. But you just being a trolling hater need to find reasons to keep putting Ward down. I'll tell you what tough guy....if the Kov fight happens in Oakland I'll delete my account here. If it doesn't than you delete yours. Do we have a deal? Time to man up and show what a tough guy you really are, armchair warrior!
                      Who signed what? Have YOU seen the contract? Is there a copy on line somewhere? Were you present at the negotiations? Just STFU already and let the fight unfold if and when it occurs...So being personally involved in the sport qualifies me for what?? how are you involved do you blow trainers for free tickets to fights? You sound like an idiot, I don't like you, you seem very unlikeable , I don't think to many people do. I would say get a life but really you should just delete yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X