Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why i admire Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's such a throwback warrior then why is Chavez Jr. on the list of his potential future opponents?

Comment

Vyacheslav Senchenko

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        If he's such a throwback warrior then why is Chavez Jr. on the list of his potential future opponents?
        arum also says margs pac and pretty much everyone else signed to top rank in or around cottos weight class is a potential future opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Because Arum proposed it....

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
            i admire him, but he ****ed up big time with the whole "harassing an employee and settling out of court thing"

and im from Caguas, I live 10 minutes away from him, but he ****ed up royally with the harrasing thing.
            Does that diminish his skills inside the ring or his boxing legacy? Please I'm from Caguas myself and everyone fuks up, if you really knew Cotto you would know that is nothing compared to the serious **** that could have happened if some of his ventures with coke while training for fights came to light, and you know the story about that stupid drug lord who slapped the F outta him at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Daim View Post
              Does that diminish his skills inside the ring or his boxing legacy? Please I'm from Caguas myself and everyone fuks up, if you really knew Cotto you would know that is nothing compared to the serious **** that could have happened if some of his ventures with coke while training for fights came to light, and you know the story about that stupid drug lord who slapped the F outta him at the club.
              Me gustaria saber sobre eso

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                It is a shame that there are not more boxers like Cotto out there at the moment. This guy will fight anyone and has not ducked anyone in his career. A great Warrior who is classy outside the ring too. That is why i admire him. Thoughts anyone?
                You are right IMO he should be on his way to the Hall I love his fights and he has not ducked anyone at all in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice† View Post
                  Basically Cotto feeling like Tony Montana after winning a world championship went to a local club and started dancing and hitting on a druglord's(bichote) girl and that's a no-no down here, that is just recipe for a shootout but instead of taking the live of a world champion the druglord actually decided to ***** slap him so he could go home and sleep it over instead of just dying for being horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice† View Post
                    The sad part it is that it is true. It was in El Doble Seis in Caguas. Apparently Cotto was with a couple of drinks up in his system and was checking out the drug lord girl and well he slapped him. Shameful but true story, and it was a quite a long while ago thou.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
                      i admire him, but he ****ed up big time with the whole "harassing an employee and settling out of court thing"

and im from Caguas, I live 10 minutes away from him, but he ****ed up royally with the harrasing thing.
                      Que MAMAO eres? The woman accused his father(RIP) also and other people as well. Are you the woman's family member?

De donde eres? de Cañaboncito?

Comment

Working...
                      X