No announcement yet.

Some lady pushed me in the gym today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Some lady pushed me in the gym today

I was running on the indoor track and two women were takng up both lanes. I ran pass one lady and she pushed me. WTF!

Spark her out.

Comment

You probably look like an easy target. Man up, *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
        Exactly .

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          Spark her out.
          Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
          i agree with these posts

Comment

i bet you didn't say or do anything either .... you were just thinking in your head .... "man , i can't wait till i post this on boxing scene"

Spineless runner

Comment

Not only did you get punked by a broad, but your first reflex is to go on the internet and whine about it.

Comment

this exact same ting happend to me before homey. i used to be not respected in the gym. ppl used to push me while i runnin treadmill, unplugged it, when i was lifting weights they would push it down on me and i almost died. i was gettin sikk of it until one day i had enough. so that one night homey that one night i took some extra gear with me to the gym. my poppa drove me there like he always did,, my palms shaking lookin out the window like i t was the last time id see the day of light (well it was kind of night already but u get the idea) i was in line waitin for a homey to finish with the lifts so i could use them (stood there for 20 minutes) then this woman who looked like a man skipped in fron of me to use it. i stood quiet but i wanted to say somethin.

i went to my locker room where u leave all ur stuff and grabbed a little pocket knife i'd brought. i put on the ipod and put some shiny toy guns on and i went up to her and i stabbed her in the leg (didnt penetrate like ii wanted to kill her just enough to poke her) i did this 7 times repeadtely. she grabbed my head and tried choking me while calling security to take me out. i got thrown out blah but homey next week when i went back you bet no one skipped line or treated me like ****.

also now i bought a little knife cover and i always take an 8" inch sharp kitchen knife i bought in k-mart. now no one even thinks about messin wit me. homey dont let that happen to you do something to get respect.

Comment

I wish someone would stab you.

Comment

Originally posted by serial runner View Post
                    I was running on the indoor track and two women were takng up both lanes. I ran pass one lady and she pushed me. WTF!

The usual question to this is ......"was your ***** hurt"?.

Comment

Working...
                    X