No announcement yet.

If p orn was banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If p orn was banned?

How do you think people would react?? WW3 would probably happen soon after..

Bump........

Comment

theres chat sites, webcam. id be fine without it, boring jacking to **** stars all the time

Comment

I have a bunch of n00dz saved on my phone from girls I've talked to.

I'm good.

Comment

Then nothing. What if it was illegal to pirate mov- oh wait, it is, yet I'm still here watching them.

Comment

We'd still see it underground though, right?

Right now David Cameron's trying to ban certain types of p.orn in the UK, including p.orn featuring simulated rape.

What am I supposed to do if I want to watch someone pretend to be force-****ed with a strap on, Dave, you selfish ****?

This is a reason why you should never vote Conservative.

Comment

Wouldn't bother me. I only jack off to pics of my mrs saved on my phone in the album titled wAnk bank

Comment

I'd go back to rubbing out to Sears cataloge bras and panties like I used to do as a kid.

Comment

as long as they don't cut off my right hand I'm good, I have thousands of mental pictures downloaded into my melon

Comment

I'd probably treat my girlfriend a little better, knowing I didn't have such a full proof backup plan for the night lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X