Collapse
No announcement yet.

My P4P top 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roman has beaten top champions, some P4P level guys too, in all his weight classes and mostly done it easily. Dude is a step above at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      To be fair I know you're trolling but If Terence Crawford is number 3 rated and in the top 5 then Frampton should honestly likely be ahead of him, Frampton best wins are better than all of TC's and he has constantly fought guys similar size to him.
      hmm, i don't think so. Terence Crawford has a better resume imo + is just a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        hmm, i don't think so. Terence Crawford has a better resume imo + is just a better fighter.
        Leo Santa Cruz is better than TC latest win
        Gamboa beating Gamboa is kind of overrated not saying Gamboa isn't a good fighter but Terence on the night of the fight had atleast a 10+lbs advantage on the little guy plus a year of inactivity and his natural weight being more geared towards 125-130.
        In essence I'm saying Lomachenko beating Rigondeuax out of Rigo's natural weight limit should be something we shouldn't take so seriously because we know Rigo isn't naturally a big guy that and he's fairly short.

Aside from Gamboa TC doesn't have a better win than Santa Cruz and Quigg.

Definitely don't think he is a better fighter Carl has more talent.

Comment

This thread should be titled 'How to be an emotional girl who overreacts to everything while DKSAB'.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            But it's his list and his top five, not yours. You have a low opinion of Canelo and that's your right. Canelo is on many top 5 and top 10 pound for pound lists. Who are you to LOL at his choice of Canelo being top 5? Leave Canelo off your list but you shouldn't force your opinion on someone else.He also has a right to make his own choices.
            Soooooooo, I forced my opinion on someone else?? Sure didn't. Here's what I do know though, 154 has a murderous row of top notch talent. I don't even think he's the best in the division he retreated to, to avoid GGG. And so what??

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz is better than TC latest win
              Gamboa beating Gamboa is kind of overrated not saying Gamboa isn't a good fighter but Terence on the night of the fight had atleast a 10+lbs advantage on the little guy plus a year of inactivity and his natural weight being more geared towards 125-130.
              In essence I'm saying Lomachenko beating Rigondeuax out of Rigo's natural weight limit should be something we shouldn't take so seriously because we know Rigo isn't naturally a big guy that and he's fairly short.

Aside from Gamboa TC doesn't have a better win than Santa Cruz and Quigg.

Definitely don't think he is a better fighter Carl has more talent.
              You think LSC is better than Victor Postol? I disagree. Wildly disagree. Add to that, Gamboa, Burns, Beltran, Lundy, Dulorme, Jean etc. These are all good fighters.

I would say that the likes of Gamboa, Postol, Burns, Beltran are vastly more proven than Scott Quigg. LSC has one good win in his career. Good fighter, nothing special.

Comment

Red cyclone literally has the lowest boxing iq on this forum. Guy is a dunce

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Red cyclone literally has the lowest boxing iq on this forum. Guy is a dunce
                  Someone who has no education talking about other peoples IQ I'm sure you can see the Irony in that.

Comment

Someone who has no education talking about other peoples IQ I'm sure you can see the Irony in that.
                    Are you really from Sweden?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                      Are you really from Sweden?
                      No I am not but he thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X