Who has more heart, Alexander or Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan. Dot dot dot...

Comment

I think Khan has more heart in the ring but I still think Alexander will have no problem beating Khan if they fight. I think Alexander is a better fighter and has a much better chin of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Poll should have been made public. It's 22-1 now. We have a spaz
        there's a few of them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          there's a few of them now.
          My guess is Romebyko is amongst them

Comment

I think Dan has a hate with vengeance against Khan, kind of sad really, how can you not say someone like him has heart when he gives it his absolute most in each and every fight, unlike Harrison, Anthony Peterson and even Ortiz somewhat.

Comment

Khan, Alexander may have quit against Bradley but Devon showed commendable heart against Matthysse. His face expression against Matthysse was that of a man who gave in but he kept fighting hard, Cunningham was all over him in the corner, didn't know what was wrong with him and Alexander would go out the next round with that 'fuck it mentally, I'll do what I can. It's messed up that the shitty judges didn't allow people to acknowledge the heart Alexander showed.

Comment

This one is an easy one and not even close. It's Amir Khan hands down. That's why he's been KO'd or nearly KO'd so many times in his career because he possesses that warrior spirit. He thinks of himself as a puncher and erroneously believe that he could knockout each and everyone of his opponents by simply exchanging and trading punches with them.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 08-05-2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X