Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua's Thoughts on Facing Stiverne, Molina, Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua's Thoughts on Facing Stiverne, Molina, Breazeale

Anthony Joshua's promoter has outlined his latest plans for the IBF heavyweight champion and it's not good news for Joseph Parker. With the dust settled after Joshua's second round hiding of American Charles Martin to win the belt, promoter Eddie Hearns has had a calculated look at where his champion now heads.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Us

I think Stiverne would be a good first defense for Joshua. It can be another former world champ on his resume. I think he should go that route and make it USA debute to help build his name here in the states.

Comment

Hope its Stiverne but sadly I can see Stiverne vs Miller, Joshua vs Malik Scott

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Hope its Stiverne but sadly I can see Stiverne vs Miller, Joshua vs Malik Scott
        It doesn't even seem like Scott is on the table anymore. Even Hearn was dogging that fight last I saw.

And Stiverne vs Miller has zero chance to happen. Stiverne is aligned with Haymon. Miller is aligned with Jay Z. And idk whats going on with those guys (ikik Beyonce & her daddy & Haymon & blah blah blah, but how the eff does that translate to boxing ya'll Haymon & Jay Z fanboys?), but it seems like there are issues.

Stiverne seems like the best options for overall appeal & career trajectory. Ex-champ. Went 12 with Wilder. Has some solid wins in the recent past. Has potential to get Joshua some rounds, which he desperately needs. But he seems extremely beatable based on his last W, which he barely won, + the Wilder fight.

Its a promoters dream first title defense, very sellable + very beatable.

Comment

If he fought Stiverne, I think it would be a good up step for him and it's weird saying for a champion.

The Molina fight is not great but understandable as he went rounds with Wilder.

The Breazeale fight is a NO!!! Probably this fight and it will be sold on both of them being Olympics fighters. POOR fight and should not even be mentioned.

Comment

Stiverne would be my choice if I was Hearn. A good reputable name without being overly dangerous that's likely to give Joshua some rounds.

Comment

Breazeale would be easily KOed.

Comment

Brezeale?? No way in the world anybody will be buying that s-h-i-t-e. This Matchroom and their fighters think we're all i-d-i-o-t-s.

Comment

Working...
                X