Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto won that fight!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      and team lil'g can only blame themselves.

Lol yep...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Freddie Roach, trainer of former four division world champion Miguel Cotto, said he spoke to his fighter regarding a rematch with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in 2016 and the Puerto Rican star advised him to hang back for the moment.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Cotto's biggest mistake was not draining Canela to 153 like Floyd did because that fat muddafuker almost came in at 200 lbs. on fight night..Cotto couldn't hurt him even if he really, really wanted too...

PRPP

Comment

Cotto stans(The Leftovers) crying about Canelo being too big.

For months you mofos talked mad **** on how Cotto was going to destory the C level boxer in Canelo. We all knew who was going to have the size advantage and you crazy fanatics still opened your damn mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            Cotto's biggest mistake was not draining Canela to 153 like Floyd did because that fat muddafuker almost came in at 200 lbs. on fight night..Cotto couldn't hurt him even if he really, really wanted too...

PRPP
            Cotto looked like he was just trying to outbox him and win a points decision.
            I didn't see many shots he threw with menace.

He was being defensively responsible which limited his offense anyways.

Comment

No need for a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                Don't know what sums them up more, the hand on the head or the tiny ****s.

What a desperate bunch those Cotto fanboys are.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                  Mr. Roach Cotto lost plain and simple. Were the scores way to wide? Yes. They should have been 8 rounds to 4 or 7 rounds to 5. But there is no way Cotto won.
                  Agreed. The scores were too wide, but no way Cotto won. Truly amazes me how some people believe that. Combination of fanboyism and lack of scoring knowledge.

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                  Cotto isn't a Middleweight he needs to move down and fight guy like Tim Bradley. That would be a hell of a fight.
                  Miguel beat an old, hobbled Martinez. I gave him credit for the victory, but the truth is the truth. The moment he got in there with a legit, healthy middleweight, it wasn't even close. I wouldn't mind seeing Bradley or Lara next on Cotto's agenda. But I wonder how many more good performances Miguel has left. I was impressed with him in a losing effort, but that tank could empty real quick.

Comment

What's the point? You had ur run let Canelo have his...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Agreed. The scores were too wide, but no way Cotto won. Truly amazes me how some people believe that. Combination of fanboyism and lack of scoring knowledge.

Miguel beat an old, hobbled Martinez. I gave him credit for the victory, but the truth is the truth. The moment he got in there with a legit, healthy middleweight, it wasn't even close. I wouldn't mind seeing Bradley or Lara next on Cotto's agenda. But I wonder how many more good performances Miguel has left. I was impressed with him in a losing effort, but that tank could empty real quick.
                      His career is coming to an end.

But he had a hell of a career. First Ballot Hall of Famer No Question.

I think he has 1 year left in the sport. Hopefully he makes it count. I would like Tim Bradley, and Amir Khan. Those would good opponents to add to his Hall of Fame record.

Comment

Working...
                      X