Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously you could tell he was acting at the post fight press conference. fuk you arum! x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
      how the hell is he going to get rid of bad judges? or corrupt judges?
      The same way he proposed to get rid of steroids.....by testing them.

Make them judge a no brainer fight where the winner is obvious then see how wide they score it. If they only have the guy by a point or 2 then you've got a bad judge. This is a suggestion not a precise formula for testing but something needs to be done. When the dad of your biggest rival and the guy that feels he was screwed 3 times by judges fighting you both say that you won. The judges messed up.

Comment

• lol @ these pac fanatics hating arum all of a sudden

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post

Make them judge a no brainer fight where the winner is obvious then see how wide they score it. If they only have the guy by a point or 2 then you've got a bad judge. This is a suggestion not a precise formula for testing but something needs to be done. When the dad of your biggest rival and the guy that feels he was screwed 3 times by judges fighting you both say that you won. The judges messed up.
          i know what you mean and i feel for everyone in boxing but i just dont see it happening. when it comes to "corrupt" judging its all about the all mighty dollar. but the judges who score outrageous scores should be given a one year ban or something before they could ever judge another fight again.

Comment

• I would but I would never expect a fighter to do so. The only time I can think of when a fighter disagreed with the decision is Leonard Hearns 2 but that was long after Leonard retired.

Comment

• defintely, absoultely!

Comment

LOL you saying two different thing what you explaining is incompetent judges and in the thread you talking about corrupt judges.

Incompetent = They can not accurately judge what they seeing, No malice intended.

Corrupted = They know very well how to judge the fight but they have another agenda and score according to that agenda.

You suggestion doesn't fix corrupt judges and to tell you the truth nothing will.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  Manila no-can-do.

It shouldn't happen where conditions or judging could potentially favor Pac.

Just imagine if it's another close fight and Pac gets the nod, again.

Pac-JMM 5?

F uck me.
                  I heard a rumor CJ Ross would score the fight for Bradley in Mannys living room. She isn't swayed by influence so long as the influence isn't money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rox View Post
                    Seriously you could tell he was acting at the post fight press conference. fuk you arum! x)
                    Arum told Marquez no hard feelings its just business after the third fight.

Also the betting line was 6 to 1 if you bet on bradley to win.

Thats big money, and Arum has ties to powerful politicians in the liberal democrat party like harry reid. I also heard Arum picked the judges?

Comment

...help Manny ban these incompetent judges. How many good fights and great fighters have been screwed by bad judges. This decade alone all 3 years of it we've seen some terrible calls. Hell this year only 6 months old we've seen bad decisions. Now that the biggest name in boxing has been screwed its time for these judges to be held accountable. They are paid for by the promoter and when you're a guy like arum that always promotes both guys how is there any control mechanism stopping him from arranging the decision?

Floyd thinks steroids are the problem with boxing but the guy is delusional the thing that's killing the sport and will continue to do so until it dies is now and always was unjust decisions by bad judges.
                      Floyd is in jail btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X