Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys paying for boxing gyms??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gym is free. They'd like you to pay, but they don't force anyone. I think it's a non-profit organization, but I'm not quite sure. It's certainly the best gym in the state and one of the top gyms in the mid-west. We've had a lot of great amateurs come out of here including Jamal James, Javontae Starks, and Jonathon Perez (for those that follow the AM's).

Comment

60 USD monthly.

Comment

Staten Island , New york

It's in the Park Hill Projects. It used to be Sponsored By PAL (police atheletic league) I think, but the main idea was to help get kids off the street. Plus you know these kids they grow up in a rough place so whats better than boxing. It's a more natural environment, but majorirly you have people who don't live in the area boxing there instead.

It's not some type of glodadyme type of gym even though we have space it's in a basement type area, but I feel this is te best environment it's tough and for real.

Comment

Damn I'm jealous for ya'll motha****ers. I pay $115 a month. But at the same time I love my gym can't really complain. I get to spar 2/3 times a week and I have ton of sparmates my size.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Damn I'm jealous for ya'll motha****ers. I pay $115 a month. But at the same time I love my gym can't really complain. I get to spar 2/3 times a week and I have ton of sparmates my size.

i can spar 5 days at my gym... not only can i fight people my size but people bigger or smaller to work with. 115 sounds like rape.

Comment

$35/month, 3 days a week here in Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by FalconFader View Post
                $65 Monthly for a very busy boxing/mma gym in Canada. Sounds like Europe is the place to be!
                Most European gyms are dirty,you cant even take a shower in those £1 gyms.The good ones are expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  Most European gyms are dirty,you cant even take a shower in those £1 gyms.The good ones are expensive.
                  awwwwwwwwwwwwwww someone got a boo boo?

Comment

20 bucks every three months.

Small gym, but It trained me hard enough to win the Chicago Golden Gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by "Shion" View Post
                      20 bucks every three months.

Small gym, but It trained me hard enough to win the Chicago Golden Gloves.
                      Is this gym in Chicago? Where?

Comment

Working...
                      X