No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    After watching the Trailer for Tower of Joy and some pictures ... is that Arthur Dayne with 2 Swords ? if so, Why? he should only have Dawn .... and young Ned looks like Neil Patrick Harris
    i think the dual wielding is a call back to what jamie said of ser arthur. young ned is being played by rob aramayo, a julliard grad, from yorkshire, england just like sean bean.

regarding dawn, i think dawn could be the sword on his hip. the pommel looks a little more intricate in the trailers.
    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 05-02-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

Everyone is so excited about Jon Snow, but don't forget he's a Stark, and Stark's usually screw up in the end.
      I wouldn't say that. The Starks have been wardens of the North for a long time and before that were always the Kings of the North, loved by the Northerners for thousands of years (their house supposedly traces back 8,000 years). Plus there's never been a half Stark half Targaryen before. People also forget about Benjen Stark, who last we heard went north of the wall never to be seen again.

I think Jon's going to be a hardened leader when returns, he won't be the same boy/person, he's likely going to be a lot different of a person. No one who is brought back from death is the same. Beric Dondarrion said he lost a piece of himself each time, "Every time I come back... I'm a bit less. Pieces of you get chipped away." Same goes for his memory and he remembers less and less. Whatever happens, Jon Snow is in the past and the new Jon Stark is going to be something else completely.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 05-02-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• I hope u are right about Snow.....he needs to be a bad ass leader now, not a milquetoast pansy who would not have SEX WITH THE RED WITCH!

For starters I'd like to see him throw all the traitors to his wolf for dinner.

Comment

I'd like to see him throw all the traitors to his wolf for dinner.

This little twat gets my vote for entree.

Comment

• War Ramsay!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              War Ramsay!!!
              The man's a tactical prodigy, but a strategic moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                Indeed, the Wildlings will follow Jon and Stark loyalists for BastardBowl. Ep9.

I can't wait for the next eppy if the Tower of Joy is shown. Then it will all fall into place nicely. And as you say, the other shoe is dropping, hard according to what I've read.
                Jon will suffer (maybe not personally) before he overcomes the little s.hit Ramsay, he's been bought up by a wildling, he's fuppin mad. Roose was colder, more calculating, but Ramsay is just an utter bastard.... He will play one more 'game'. And fans won't like it lol.
                I think I know what you're implying.

Ramsey killing Rickon when Jon Snow and company march to battle?

Comment

• I want to use my Tower of Joy on Melisandre.

Comment

I want to use my Tower of Joy on Melisandre.
                    have fun

Comment

• Welcome back Jon Snow.

Comment

Working...
                      X