No announcement yet.

Who here miss Edwin Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here miss Edwin Valero

Just think. He would have been making serious noise at 147 right not. Him and Lucas would have been one for the ages.

It would've been great seeing him unload on Broner.

Comment

Fuc Valero...MF was on them roids, killed his wife, and then killed himself... I usually have respect for people that passed n im not sayin i hate Valero but simply **** VALERO!!!

Comment

As a fighter he's a massive what if? Like ike ibeabuchi and tony Ayala jr. But like the other two he was also a deeply troubled soul who doesn't deserve admiration. He is a wife beater and a murderer. It would have been nice to see him reach his potential in the ring, but someone like that I could never miss.

Comment

he was a forum overhyped bum. RIP

Comment

Valero-Pac, Valero-Matthysse, Valero-Rios
            The possibilities for wars are limitless

Comment

little small for 147

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                As a fighter he's a massive what if? Like ike ibeabuchi and tony Ayala jr. But like the other two he was also a deeply troubled soul who doesn't deserve admiration. He is a wife beater and a murderer. It would have been nice to see him reach his potential in the ring, but someone like that I could never miss.
                +1

The lady he murdered deserves to be remembered, not him.

Comment

When he inevitably got exposed, he would have been exposed brutally and humiliatingly.

Comment

valero would've spanked mathysse,garcia,and maidana. but it stops with mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X