Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Admits There is "A lot To Prove" Against Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Admits There is "A lot To Prove" Against Bute

Carl Froch admits he has "a lot to prove" against Lucian Bute on Saturday when he tries to bounce back from his second career defeat to become a three-time world champion.

The Englishman lost his WBC super-middleweight belt to classy American Andre Ward in the final of the Super Six tournament in New Jersey before Christmas to incur only his second professional loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Give him hell and go out on your shield, Froch!

Comment

Froch won't have to prove much. Just press the action by coming forward, throw a couple of punches a round, no matter if he gets outlanded and outboxed and seemingly loses the fight. Just make sure he gets past all 12 rounds and he'd win the decision. This is Nottingham we're talking about.

Comment

Froch is a warrior!

Comment

Well it would be the first time he actually beats a reigning champion.
          Hopefully if he wins its not by receiving a gift like he did against Dirrell.

Comment

Lost a close fight to Ward - there was nothing remotely close about that fight.

Froch got dominated!

He can and I think will beat Bute - who I think is vastly overrated and will as much will be proved on Sat night.

A Froch stoppage is on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post

Froch got dominated!

He can and I think will beat Bute - who I think is vastly overrated and will as much will be proved on Sat night.

lol think again

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Froch won't have to prove much. Just press the action by coming forward, throw a couple of punches a round, no matter if he gets outlanded and outboxed and seemingly loses the fight. Just make sure he gets past all 12 rounds and he'd win the decision. This is Nottingham we're talking about.
                That was some BS right there. So you're saying since he's fighting @ home Froch should phone the fight in & he'll win? You are NOT a boxing fan. So we should expect a robbery then, right? GTFOH with that......

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Froch is a warrior!
                Yes he is, but if he doesn't tighten up that defense, he'll be a fallen warrior......

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                Well it would be the first time he actually beats a reigning champion.
                Hopefully if he wins its not by receiving a gift like he did against Dirrell.
                I know, right? Well the 1st dude said all he has to do is finish the fight, SMMFH....

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post

Froch got dominated!

Ward whipped his a$$ so thoroughly , I thought I saw a belt in his hand. A Froch stoppage is right - Froch being stopped.......

Originally posted by hitman11 View Post
                lol think again
                Exactly......

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                  That was some BS right there. So you're saying since he's fighting @ home Froch should phone the fight in & he'll win? You are NOT a boxing fan. So we should expect a robbery then, right? GTFOH with that.
                  You gullible little poop. Froch is coming in to this fight up 7 rounds.

Froch doesn't really have to come forward like I said. He got the win in the bag. Yes, we should expect a robbery.

What's your next question, do you also believe in Santa Clause?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You gullible little poop. Froch is coming in to this fight up 7 rounds.

Froch doesn't really have to come forward like I said. He got the win in the bag. Yes, we should expect a robbery.

What's your next question, do you also believe in Santa Clause?
                    LMAO, take Froch's sack out your mouth. You're more of an ignoramus than I gave you credit for. Even if that's the case, 2 words: REMATCH CLAUSE, BEEYOTCH!

Comment

Working...
                    X