Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you only had one piece of equipment to train with..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy bag, no doubt.

Comment

gloves.....hitting a bag with no gloves would just ruin my hands,i could find something to hit with a decent pair of gloves

Comment

Sparring partner.

Comment

double end bag. You could work on your punches and defense. But If you can choose between that and a 24 hour sparring partner Id go with the sparring partner. Sparring is the best training over all.

Comment

Double end bag!

Comment

heavybag. u cant jump your way to a win(jumprope)

Comment

Im caught between a double end bag and a heavy bag... leaning towards the heavy bag though

Comment

wouldnt want to spar with bare hands
                  i love sparring without gloves. you have to know how hard to punch(i mean punch hard but no takedown shots), be fairly tough, and have a partner that is somewhat professional. otherwise, things could get wild and get out of control. it is one of my favorite partner related activities. we do away with head punching when doing this though. that would just be too goddamn dangerous.

i guess i'm a bit sadomasochistic. i suppose you have to be to do what i do.

so, one thing/equipment i would want. a partner i guess. i view people as training equipment anyways.

Comment

Working...
                  X