Collapse
No announcement yet.

always had a hard time taking cotto mayweather seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather definitely was more respectful towards Cotto. He didn't really have to bad mouth him, they both know here roles and both played it to perfection, he was also nice and respectful towards JMM.

Comment

Trash talking Cotto is pointless the man is the definition of stone face...look at the weigh in still not much emotion

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Huh? Cotto smashed Floyd like he had no respect for him, and that was a fat out of shape Cotto. I would love to see a rematch, Floyd gets stopped within 4. EASY. I would bet all my points on it.
        fat out of shape Cotto?? man what is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Trash talking Cotto is pointless the man is the definition of stone face...look at the weigh in still not much emotion
          He's the same way towards fans and journalists too.

I thought Sergio was able to get to him a little. During the FaceOff with Kellerman, Sergio was calling Cotto a Diva because of the A-Side/B-Side nonsense and at the end of the day, Cotto let Sergio play the Diva/A-Side role.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
            He's the same way towards fans and journalists too.

I thought Sergio was able to get to him a little. During the FaceOff with Kellerman, Sergio was calling Cotto a Diva because of the A-Side/B-Side nonsense and at the end of the day, Cotto let Sergio play the Diva/A-Side role.
            Cotto was calm and collect with Sergio...and explained what he meant to him nice and slow

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Cotto was calm and collect with Sergio...and explained what he meant to him nice and slow
              Yes. And throughout the entire FaceOff I was watching and thinking that all that calm, cool and collected act from Cotto meant nothing because Sergio was gonna give him a serious ass whooping

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
                Yes. And throughout the entire FaceOff I was watching and thinking that all that calm, cool and collected act from Cotto meant nothing because Sergio was gonna give him a serious ass whooping
                Yep i thought the exact same thing...and i was dead wrong..he destroyed Martinez

Comment

You didn't take cotto vs may serious cause they seemed "friendly"?? How dumb...I'm willing to bet you took cotto pacquiao more serious then this current Ebola outbreak...yet pacquiao is the most happiest boxer at weigh ins lol...always laughing and smiling...look the recent algeri weigh in for Christ sake

Cotto vs mayweather was an awesome fight! Cotto took the fight to May and I'm sorry to say that was NOT an out of shape cotto...cotto is a warrior and isn't afraid to fight anyone. His style is his style. Just cause he has roach on his corner now ppl think he's been re born & that's not the case. For every fight there's a different game plan. Cotto vs martinez (a war torn martinez at that) was just one fight. We have to see how cotto does against the others...

Comment

[QUOTEcoul;15033065]I wonder if Cotto would be more or less effective if they fought now? I actually thought Pedro Diaz gave him a great game-plan, but it was certainly quite un-Cotto like and much more tentative than you'd normally associate with him.

I wonder if he'd do better with a Roach game-plan. He'd be more ambitious, and more aggressive, but maybe more reckless and wasteful too.[/QUOTE]

I agree, Cotto had a great game plan and was in great shape. I don't think Roach could have put a better game plan together. I thought Cotto really did everything he could against FMJ.

Comment

The weight in and face off was sick! By far my favorite Cotto fight.

Ill love to see a rematch now with Roach at his corner and a true conditioning team like what he has now.

Cotto is my favorite, and Floyd is on my top 5 list so for me it was treat of a fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X