No announcement yet.

LOL, Billy Joe Saunders wants to fight Martin Murray

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Billy Joe Saunders wants to fight Martin Murray

He's a SMW now, must not have any options at MW.... well he does, but it's not a very good one health wise for him.

So now he's asking Murray to come down because they have nothing...lol

If Murray can healthily get back down to 160, there's a good chance he outworks BJS down the stretch after losing the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      If Murray can healthily get back down to 160, there's a good chance he outworks BJS down the stretch after losing the early rounds.
      LOL, Murray would actually give him a good fight I think...and yes... I think BJS loses the late rounds again

Comment

Makes sense, it could probably sell pretty good in UK.

Comment

The only positive is it was either Kerry Hope or Murray

Comment

Lol cause according to the gg nerds, murray is his best win but Saunders can't fight Murray?

Comment

according to the GGG haters, nobody in the UK cares about Murray

Comment

according to non-boxing fans, who cares

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                  He's a SMW now, must not have any options at MW.... well he does, but it's not a very good one health wise for him.

So now he's asking Murray to come down because they have nothing...lol

It's a decent money fight in the UK and I guess Murray must fancy his chances. I'd 100% back Murray if Murray learned how to finish a fight off. BJS slight favourite cos he is better down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    It's a decent money fight in the UK and I guess Murray must fancy his chances. I'd 100% back Murray if Murray learned how to finish a fight off. BJS slight favourite cos he is better down the stretch.
                    Better down the stretch?
                    The later rounds?

Comment

Working...
                    X