Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: I Only Respect Those Who Sign The Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canola is not fit to carry triple GGG's jockstrap

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Nelo has fought at MW though 5 times and he has looked good each time to an extent.
      Name the middleweights he fought. Miguel isn't a middleweight.
      If nello fought Eubanks next that would be his first middleweight. Nello himself said he isn't ready for middleweight yet. Brook said he is ready.
      So we'd dont know how nello will do as a middleweight just like brook. Beating cotto is no indicator of how well he'd do against ggig. Nello has admitted that as much
      Last edited by hugh grant; 08-22-2016, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If nello fought Eubanks next that would be his first middleweight. Nello himself said he isn't ready for middleweight yet. Brook said he is ready.
        So we'd dont know how nello will do as a middleweight just like brook. Beating cotto is no indicator of how well he'd do against ggig. Nello has admitted that as much
        You're arguing a point the other poster didnt make. There is a difference between "fighting at MW" and "fighting a MW". The fact that there is this distiction merely shows the type of cherry picking that is going on here. Both statements are true. Canelo has fought at the MW division for 3 years now, yet, he hasnt fought a legit MW (not sure what to call Kirkland, his weight is all over the place). Canelo won the MW belt and then chose to fight Khan. He picked Khan. He could have picked Stevens, who fought that night, or Lemieux, who fought that night. Instead, he chose Amir Khan. I think its fallacy to try to use Canelos cowardice as an excuse for continued cowardice.

I also think its wrong to say Cotto is not a MW. I understand that he isnt a big guy and doesnt have to drain an ounce to make 160. At the same time, he put himself in the MW division, winning a belt at MW. I really dont care to hear the "Oh, Martinez was so old and shot..." *****. Cotto took advantage of old shot Martinez and took the green and gold belt. He became a MW when he became MW champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
          All his fights @155, which is within the middleweight range. And if I am not mistaken, he held a middleweight belt.
          In fact, he still holds one, or two...

Which brings me to a good question. Canelo is the Ring MW champion. The rules of Ring Mag dictate that the champion will lose his status as champion if he moves to another division. Canelo is moving down to 154 to challenge Smith for his title. Will Oscar 'strip' Canelo of the Ring Mag MW belt in accordance with their rules?

Comment

5 fights, why?
            And how many were against TRU 160 lbers???

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              You make a lot of sense! Too bad the GGGoons won't understand it.

Comment

97K must not respect himself for not signing the contracts to fight Ward, Lara and Ramirez then.

He's a joke.

Comment

GGG weighs 172 on fight night. Why is he still prancing around at 160??? Most GREAT boxers at this point have 2,3,4+ weight class belts. Canelo started at 139 lbs. Already has 2 weight class Champion Belts and is only 25. He's still trying to move his self up in weight. Why can't GGG move up and challenge himself. Ward would of been PERFECT. Move up and fight the best. But NO the guy who hates CW's wanted 164. GGG will NEVER move up. That talk about 168 was BS too full his GTards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
                    All his fights @155, which is within the middleweight range. And if I am not mistaken, he held a middleweight belt.
                    thats strange, 3g never fought at a weight that low......lmao @ ''within''..

5 fights, why?
                    alvys last 5 fights;
                    khan WW
                    cotto, cw, bearly made 155 mark
                    lara 155
                    angulo l55
                    may 151

yeps, alvy is a certified mw. good job schooling, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      GGG weighs 172 on fight night. Why is he still prancing around at 160??? Most GREAT boxers at this point have 2,3,4+ weight class belts. Canelo started at 139 lbs. Already has 2 weight class Champion Belts and is only 25. He's still trying to move his self up in weight. Why can't GGG move up and challenge himself. Ward would of been PERFECT. Move up and fight the best. But NO the guy who hates CW's wanted 164. GGG will NEVER move up. That talk about 168 was BS too full his GTards.
                      Ward had already moved up to LHW and wouldn't have been able to make 168 when he sent that bogus offer to GGG. He and Virgil have both said so themselves.

But heck, those are facts, and what do trolls care about facts?

Comment

Working...
                      X